【Chapter 4】

( y/n )'s POV

( y/n )'s POV

It is now after classes, me, May and Kira are walking to the court as of now. "Please excuse us" I greeted opening the door as Pres suddenly appeared in front of us and dragged me inside, "What the-" I said as she place me in front of the Manager. "Ah hello" I greeted, "( y/n )! Since we're helping the art club and vice versa, can you please get the Seirin basketball club and show them the way to this court?" they pleaded showing me sparkles in their eyes and smiling at me. I told you I'm weak to sincere smiles, "S-sure.." I blurted out as they thank me, "Where are they right now?" I asked. "They're by the entrance of our school" they said as I bow and walked out. 

"We're coming with you ( y/n )!" May shouted putting on her shoes with Kira, we walked to the entrance to see the Seirin basketball club. "Hello" Kira waved at them, "Oh? Managers of the basketball club?" a girl said, "Ah no no! I'm part of the student council while my two friends are from the art club, we're here to bring you guys to the court" Kira said as May nodded and I bowed. "Ah pleasure to meet you guys, I'm the coach" she announced, "C-COACH?" May accidentally shouted out loud and covered her mouth. "Yeah, never seen a girl coach before?" she asked putting her hands on her waist, "That's not it, I expected you to be the Manager but Coach is much better" May smiled.

I looked at their members and heck they were tall, "Let's get going then" Kira said. We were walking in front of them as they look around our school, "Are basketball players usually tall?" I asked. "Not really, I think it's based more on their talent and strength" May said making me nod, "Yukio-kun fits that definition" I said making May nod very aggressively. "Right? Right?!" she said making Kira giggle, "Not like a certain someone" I whispered.

"Hey, guys!" speaking of the devil, Kise run up to us making us stop from walking. I really didn't want to see this idiot now, "This place is big, so I thought I'd come to get you" Kise said. "But they already got this handled" the girl coach said pointing at us, "Oh ( y/n )cchi~" he looked at me and smiled. "Who are you calling ( y/n )cchi?" I rolled my eyes not bothering to look at his tall figure, he walks up to one of the members of Seirin. "Their heads are colorful" I thought putting my hands on my pockets, "Could you please stop being so sarcastic?" says the guy with blue hair. "Oh~ Is that beef I smell?" Kira said giggling at the scene, drama? Count me in.

There was a very heavy tension between the blonde and the red hair, "Let's not keep both clubs waiting" I said looking at them. "Ah yes the practice match" the coach said as they continue to walk, I looked at Kise who was left deep in his thoughts. "Oy" I kicked his feet catching his attention, "Let's go, Kira and May told me to watch you play because apparently you play good" I said walking ahead and looked back. "( y/n )cchi's going to watch me..play?" he said as his eyes widen, "Yeah, got a problem with that?" I said walking ahead. "Ah! No no! I have no problems with ( y/n )cchi watching me play hehe~" he cheerfully said beside me, "You better get on my expectations" I scoffed.

"If it's ( y/n )cchi, I would do better than what you expect" he said in a soft warm tone making me look at him. He was smiling at me, his blush was slightly visible. "You dork" I blurted out as he whines beside me, "Seriously, will this dumbass actually do great?" I thought as I get angrier by the second because of his whines. "Also, what does he mean by If it's ( y/n )cchi" I thought as we reached the court, I shake my head getting the thoughts out and walked up to Kira and May. "( y/n ), May has been drooling over Yukio-kun" Kira teased, "As expected of May" I nodded as May told us to stop teasing her.

This game was only using half the court, if it's true that Kise was good then the coach probably has no intentions of putting him in the game seeing that he probably doesn't think this will benefit the team like how we asked for them to help us. Seems like the coach said something stupid because the Seirin club sure are hyped up, "They're using our regulars right?" I asked as Kira nodded, "That's why May was drooling, Yukio's going to play" Kira said making May punch her arm. "Hearing you say Yukio's name, it's quite obvious huh?" I smirked, "May doesn't really hide it well" Kira said as we both nod. Seirin then walked up to the locker rooms to wear their uniforms.

"Uh Coach" our Pres suddenly spoke, "Wouldn't it be better if they use the whole court? I don't know much about basketball but even though this is a practice match, wouldn't it be better for the players to play at their best?" she said laughing nervously at the end. "Huh? You seriously think that they are worth it to use the whole court?" he said clearly disappointed, "You wouldn't accept the practice match if they weren't worth it though" I said. "Ah let's continue shall we?" the manager could sense that I was sending daggers to the coach, I sighed. "I guess this game is a bummer" I said looking very disappointed, "Damn, this coach is looking down on our opponent too much" Kira blurted out as I nod.

The has started like seconds ago, "Seirin's 11 and 10 are good" I said as no. 10 dunked the ball. "Should we get something to e-" I looked at Kira's shocked face, "What are you loo-" no. 10 was literally holding the hoop in his hand. "PFFT-" Kira and I started laughing our asses off, "THAT'S NOT NORMAL HAHAHA" Kira shouted I was literally rolling on the ground. "My sto-stomach" I held my stomach as it aches from my laughing, "Woah, SO COOL" May shouted standing up from her seat which made both of us laugh harder.

Ah~ This will be interesting.