Chapter 61: PHASE FOUR: Taken | 18+ | 🥵

En başından başla

I know how fragile he is about his sexuality, a few weeks ago was the first time he'd ever actually allowed another man to touch him so intimately, so I needed to be sure this is what he truly wanted.

Because with the way his scent has been affecting me and the way I've been so close to that edge, I wanted nothing more than to watch Dylan squirm underneath my gaze, but I needed to be sure that this is what he wanted to.

"Are you sure, Dylan?" I ask again because I couldn't exactly read his expression right now.

After a few moments of deafening silence, Dylan finally nods his head, but that only caused me to shake mine. "Words, baby, that's how this works, so we won't have any misunderstandings."

I slide my thumb across his cheek in an effort to calm him and Dylan nods again. "I'm sure babe."

I heard his reassurance, but I was still hesitant. I just didn't want to scare him or push him too far and then we're back at square one because of it.

"I want to talk to you about something important." I tell him and he frowns "I'm not upset with you." I rush my words before kissing the tip of his nose, noticing his immediate fear. His heart rate calms a little after my affection. "I'm sorry pups, I didn't mean to scare you, but I need to make sure you understand what you're asking for."

Dylan nods. "I do."

"Really?" I ask, raising a brow, which only makes his frown deepen.

"I think." He whispers, I sigh.

"Dylan, do you think being the bottom will make you weak? Do you think you're submitting to me?"

He scrunches his face up, then seems to think for a minute before he finally nods. "Yes."

I press my forehead to his. . . This is exactly what I was afraid of. . . "Pups, you are my heart, my blessing, not my submissive... I don't want to dominate you, I want to make love to you."

"What's the difference?" He whispers again, this time his words make me smile, the innocence behind his gaze so endearing.

"Let me explain it to you." I whisper back, letting everything out.

I tell Dylan everything that I've learned about sex with another man. How being an Alpha myself taught me that submissive wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

I tell him what bottoming means to me, what being a submissive means, how different they are and the power that he in fact does hold. The fact that he's in control of every aspect of our time together.

I make sure that Dylan understands and he would need to confirm that he understood it all before I even think about moving forward with him in this way.

I won't allow him to feel inadequate or weak or submissive because I know how much that affects him on a daily basis and I won't allow it to affect him in our sex life.

That wouldn't make either of us feel good.

No, him feeling that way would only make him feel worse about himself and make me feel terrible for causing him even more emotional turmoil.

"I'll be in control?" Dylan asks, I nod. "Really?"

"Yes."

His eyes narrow slightly as that silly little frown comes back. "So whatever I say, goes?"

"When it comes to your comfortability," I pause, finding the right words. "I will do my best to follow your lead, yes."

Dylan clears his throat. "What about if I say stop?"