PART- 55

Note: Guys I would say.. FOCUS on current 4 books now. Give you love and support to it. Agar response acche doge in 4 books ko ONLY THEN I'll bring NEW BOOKS & STORIES of SidNaaz. Nahi toh no more NEW SIDNAAZ STORY in future. Yeh 4 last hoga. Kyu ki pata hai response and support toh karoge nahi. So, what's the point to do so much hardwork n write. So, abhi current stories pe focus karo.

Happy reading guys enjoy. And please do comment, do vote and do follow me. Ty..❤ 

Unedited part!

___________________________

Sid- Naaz enough is enough okay. Now tell me where we're going for HONEYMOON? So, that I can arrange everything... said irritatedly

Well, honeymoon. It's December now. And Sidharth wants to book hotel and tickets for them and arrange everything before it. That's why he is asking crazily for last one hour but she was not ready to tell him from last 1hr. and was teasing him continuously making him hella irritated or somewhere angry too. They were supposed to go in October during Diwali but then Sidharth remembered her finales are coming. So she should better focus on her studies rather than going in honeymoon. As if they will go now then a break will come in her study plus she won't be able to enjoy much. Plus they even went to Delhi in middle 2 times for few days each first for their grandmother's death anniversary and then to celebrate Eid-ul-Adha means Bakhri Eid with Shehnaaz family like always. For this two breaks already happened. So, he thought to go after her final exams during Christmas. When he was about to deny that time Shehnaaz herself told him to postpone the honeymoon in December after her exam and result will come so that they can enjoy without any worries for a long time rather than only for 3-4 days.

In this 4 months many things happened good bad both. But their married life is going well. Infact, very well. Their love for each other grows more everyday little bit more. They're very addicted to each other in every sense. Mentally, physically and emotionally too. Their sex life is also going well as well. They can't have enough of each other, specially Sidharth. Sidharth is now quite dependant on her for every little work of him from the time he woke up in morning to the time till he fall asleep. Obviously cuddling his Naaz. The dependence thing of his Shehnaaz loves a lot. It made her feel special and important for him. She loves the way he always do Naaz Naaz in almost everything in every work of his. Apart from all this his work is going well and her graduation is also done. Few days ago her final semester result came and she did excellent like always. Soon she will join in a new collge for doing her post graduation study in January and before that Sidharth wants to take her for honeymoon.

But yes, something very good had happened because of a bad thing 3 months ago which made Sidharth's relationship with his family more stronger than before. When he met his biological father Hamzah. Who is happened to be Hamid's father. When Sidharth went for their house milad  mahfil ceremony with his family as they all were invited by Hamid. Hamid and Sidharth shared a good friendly bond in a short time of one month.

Falshback Start....

Sid- Mom Dad woh aaj hum sabko ek milad mehfil me jana hai.. said in breakfast table making everyone shocked

SF- Kis ke? Kon mar gaya? Inna lillahi wa inallah-e-raji'oon... said in sad voice

Even others said too making him shocked in return.