"Of..?"

"Eating my meal..It's hot..And it's alot of food.." Luz whispered.

Amity brushed Luz's fur back, "Can you bring it out for me?"

Luz shuffled a bit, bringing out the thermos, offering it to Amity. The kitten opened up the top layer, taking out the foldable spoon, opening the bottom layer which contained the soup. "Will sharing help?"

"A little..But it's still hot.." Luz hid her face.

Amity purred, "It's okay, we can wait a bit."

. . .The two waited in silence for a small amount of time before Amity offered Luz the first bite. The pup took it, nodding slowly as the soup was a little hotter than room temperature. "Want the next bite?"

Luz shook her head, "We take turns..Is that okay..?"

"Of course! I love you."

Luz smiled, "I love you too Mi Amor."

Amity licked her cheek, gently nuzzling her, purring softly before she got a small spoonful of soup. She took the bite, and got a bigger portion for Luz, offering it to her. They went back and forth til Luz got the final bite and Amity put everything away. She held Luz close, grooming her fur to help her doze off.

And it did work. Which was good. But Amity's leg fell asleep, so they couldn't leave when the bell rang, and she didn't want to wake up Luz. So there she sat, happily grooming Luz's fur, being gentle when she nuzzled her as her horns were sharp. 'My puppy..' Amity giggled, squeezing Luz.

The pup nuzzled up, sighing quietly, tensing and taking a peek. "Am..or..?" Luz rubbed her eyes, turning her head to hide it in Amity's fur.

"Hm?"

"Is..L..nch..?"

"Yes-"

Luz jolted up, "Amor--"

"It's okay, Luz-"

"I'm sorry- We need to go- I'm such an idiot- Why did I have to stop eating? Why couldn't I just force it- You're late! Amity come on if we hurry you can-" The pup scrambled up, gathering their things.

"Luz!"

Her head snapped back to Amity, tail tucking in between her legs, "Amity.."

"It's okay. I promise, it's okay. Luz, come here.." Amity pat the spot in front of her.

Hesitantly, Luz sat, "...."

Amity slid the bags off Luz, pulling her over, rubbing her back. "You're not an idiot. You stopped eating because you couldn't handle it..Forcing it only makes it worse, and you wouldn't be able to handle either..I'm not late, I don't have classes today. If we hurry, we won't make it. The bell will ring when we get there-"

"I'm sorry--"

"It's not your fault!" Amity squeezed her. "Luz, please..Stop blaming yourself for things that weren't your fault.."

The pup bit back the apology, nodding slowly, "Okay.."

Amity hummed, rubbing her back, "It's okay..Pup, I'll make sure everything will be okay..I'll help you through anything I can..Please don't be afraid or nervous to ask me for help..I'm your girlfriend! You don't have to be scared of asking me for anything!"

"C..Can we go..? I don't want to be here anymore..-" Luz sniffled. "I want Eda--"

Amity licked her head, purring softly, "I'll get you to her.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Amity realized something when Luz hugged Eda, and looked to the beast with a certain face. Eda nodded, she thought of the same thing Amity did. Luz needed a mother's touch, and Eda was fitting of that role. The pup relaxed in her grasp, being picked up, wings gently stroking her fur. "Eda.."

"It's okay, I'm not mad. You want the week off?"

Luz curled up slightly, nodding slowly and hiding her teary eyes. "Please.."

Eda began to preen her fur, the pup closing her eyes. She relaxed, dozing off in a matter of seconds, "You can stay if you'd like, Amity." Eda hummed. "Take care of her while I make her dinner.."

Amity was tempted, she did want to care for Luz- "No, I'm okay. I'd like to help you with dinner so we can make what she needs to eat.."

Eda nodded, "Let me put her to bed and I'll be back."

Amity nodded slowly, Eda going upstairs, returning a minute later without Luz. Amity summoned a folded paper, opening it up and offering it to Eda. She took it, reading. "Alright, let's get to work."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz was woken up in time for dinner, being served what she needed to eat, and sat at the table. The pup quietly ate, tail wagging slowly as the food was lukewarm, easy to bite, and tasted really good! Amity smiled across at her, the pup happily eating the meal.

Eda ruffled her fur, the pup yipping, "This is so good! Thank you for making it." Luz grinned, tail picking up the pace.

"If you want to get a little more, or want some for tomorrow, tell us. And we'll make you some more. Hm?"

Luz nodded, "Thank you Eda."

"It's our pleasure Kid. Eat up, there's plenty more to go around."

To be continued.