Zia Rashid x Reader: Nightmares

You are running through a forest you can't seem to find your way out of while a hydra is hot on your heels. As you run you can hear all the voices from your past echoing around you. They are constantly telling you that you aren't ever going to be able to outrun the Hydra and that you'll never be good enough. The faster you run, the louder the voices get. Your heart is pounding as you as you tried to escape the thoughts in your head. You trip on a tree branch and go flying forward, all the sudden the voices stop and the hydra is gone. You are left sitting in silence as you fall into a dark hole.

You end up in a glass box when you stop falling. You look around and see your friends and family all looking at you like you are an animal on display at a zoo. They whispered things to each other that you couldn't hear.

"Guys let me out" you said, while putting you hand on that glass and pushing it a little.

They all just kept looking at you and whispering.

You look down at your feet and see a puddle forming. Behind you is a pipe and the box is filling up with water fast. You look around and everyone is just laughing and you and watching you bang on the glass.

"LET ME OUT! PLEASE LET ME OUT!" You screamed while banging on the glass trying to crack it with your fist.

The voices started again. The higher the water got the louder the voices were. Soon the water was up to your waist as you screamed for help but no one was listening.

The water rose more and was up to your neck as the voices pounded into your head.

Suddenly the voices stop again and you look up to see you girlfriend, Zia Rashid, standing in-front of the glass. She looks at you with a cold look in her eyes as she speaks,

"I never loved you. You were never good enough for me."

You look at her with a pained look in your eyes as you beg for her to let you out. You scream until your head is fully submerged in the water as you try to swim out but you can't move.

"Y/n" you hear someone calling your name in the distance.

"Y/n wake up"

You suddenly jolt awake and are met with the worried expression of your girlfriend looking over you. You wipe the mixture of tears and sweat off of your face before you look at her again.

"What are you doing here?" you ask her in a low tone.

"I heard screaming and I came to see if you were ok."

You sit in silence while she rubs your back for a while until she speaks again.

"You wanna talk about it?"

More silence filled the dimly lit room.

"You love me right?" You asked while looking into her eyes.

She pulled you into a tight hug. You gripped onto her and cried.

"Of course I do. Why would you ask that?"

"In my dream you-"

"Stop. I love you so much. I love everything about you, whatever you dreamed about was wrong."

Silence filled the room again as you guys sat there hugging each other.

"Can you stay with me? Just for tonight?"

"Of course I can."

You both played down and cuddled up next to each other and laid there for a while until you spoke.

"Hey Zia?"

"Yes love?"

"You're not gonna leave me right?"

"Never."

A/n: sorry this is a little short I will try to write longer chapters but school is kicking my butt rn.

-A