Chapter 3

A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating this! I have been insanely busy with schoolwork, despite the fact that it has pretty much only just started. I was especially distressed today due to a long awaited civics test, as well as a (likely failed) trig quiz. I will try my absolute hardest to keep a tight schedule in updating this from now on. (PLEASE READ THIS IN A BRITISH ACCENT, IT MAKES IT HEAPS BETTER.) Enjoy babes!

-

The large white door opened slowly, revealing an astonishingly decorated foyer. On either side of the room sat two grand staircases, each cut out of pristine marble, with banisters of dark stained wood. In the direct center of the room was a wide desk, with two swiveling chairs behind it. 

Enola tuned out the rest of the room, allowing it to slip her mind, and carefully exhaled a deep breath that she wasn't aware she was holding.  The only thing keeping her from gasping loudly at the detailed architecture of the foyer was the stern woman standing behind her.

A light push at her shoulder shook Enola from her trance, and pulled her back into the unfavorable reality that just so happened to be her life.

"Hurry up now, girl. Wouldn't want you to miss dinner now, would we?" Miss Harrison let out a faux grin as she gently took Enola's hand in her own and began leading her up the stairs. In response, Enola quickly flinched her hand away from the frightening woman, and held onto the sleek handrail instead.

-

A/N: And that is as far as I got before making this very hard decision... I AM SADLY DISCONTINUING THIS STORY! I am going to try to focus on a new (original) book that I will be writing about a girl called Anthe Rhoda Vasilisk who goes to a school for monsters. (Concept was created LONG before Wednesday came out on Netflix so don't start shit with me x.) So sad to see it go, as it was my first ever fan-fiction. Love you all so much, and I hope you stick around and read my book. Je vous aime tous tellement, au revoir!