Prolouge

-Leave Dates and Times Here-

-

"I-I'll love you forever dear, don't f-forget that..." Siger Holmes utters out, laying on his death bed. Beside him, sits his wife, Eudoria Holmes, tears welled up in her eyes. "I will never forget you, my love." She says, through quiet sobs. She would do anything for her husband to be willed back to health, to suddenly become well at the hands of a miracle. But alas, all good things must come to an end. All the praying she had done, all the time she had spent trying to keep her husband alive, would never pay off.  

She slowly picked up her shaking hands, and brought them up to her husband's face. Her hands cupped the man's cheeks as he slowly began to dose off. They were cold, almost lifeless. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she brought her soft lips to his cold, chapped ones. As she pulled her tear stained face away, she could see her husband's soul leaving his beautiful eyes. She knew that she could sob and cry and scream, but it would never bring her dear first love back. She hurled herself towards the floor, suddenly letting everything out, as the little figure at the door watched over her.

"Momma? Why are you crying?" Said the little girl. She quietly walked towards her mother, and once reaching her, she pulled her into a tight embrace. The little girl did not understand why her mother was crying, but seeing the woman so sad made her cry too. They sobbed together for what felt like hours, until the woman finally spoke up.

"I'll love you forever, Enola. Don't forget that." The woman voiced through sobs.

"I love you too momma!" Enola spoke up, a grin appearing across her face.

"And," she continued, "I love daddy too!" She said, looking up at the bed that held her fathers lifeless body.

And then there was silence. The house was completely quiet. You could hear a pin drop, ar a feather fall to the ground. Even Eudorias crying halted.

"Daddy?"