Chapter Nine

Isabel Esmeralda Genova POV

When I woke up from being alone on a couch I thought he would come back later in the morning BUT NOOOOO It's now 10 pm. But Amedeo is just a slightly different. IT HAS BEEN FOUR FUCKING DAYS AND HE STILL HASNT COME BACK YET. NOT ONE BUT FOUUUURRR DAYS, almost five days in like 2 hours. You know what? I don't even know why I'm angry. He could do whatever he wants but I don't fucking care anymore. He is not my husband, so I don't know why I am getting all worked up for.

Because you are catching feelings.

Oh shut up Lara am not. Then I heard the door open up. And that fucking dude was there he looked like he always does, suit unbuttoned, hair messy and something was diffrent. 

"Where have you been?" I asked angrily 

"Mission" He simply said and went to me and hugged me. 

"Wh-" I said but got cut of by him.

"Can we just hug? It has been a rough four days. I just want to hug you please" He said. I couldn't help but to smile a bit.

"Ugh okay" I said and hugged him back. We stayed like that for about five minutes until he let it go. 

"You wanna talk about it?" I asked him.

"No, but can we go up and cuddle" He just said.

"Okay" I said and we both went up to our room. He changed into some sweatpants and a shirt. I just went to the bed and then I felt an arm around my waist. I turn around to see Amedeo looking at me. We just stared at each other in silence. 

"You wanna tell me where you were?" I asked him.

"No, it's for your safety that you just don't know, trust me" He said and then kissed my lips. I kissed him back. It was passionate and a hungry kiss. The kiss turned into a makeout session and now Amedeo was on top of me. I started to take off his shirt while still trying to remain ur kiss. 

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" He said and I looked at him.

"Yes let's do this but no feelings" I said and he just nodded and took off my shirt. He then took off my pants leaving me in my bra and panties. He then slowly kissed my collarbone and unclipped my bra meanwhile and slowly went with his other hand and took off my panties leaving me all naked. He looked at me taking me in and that made me blush.

"You look like sognare" He says and my cheeks got more reder. He then took off his pants and boxers, making me look at his dick.

( Translate - Dream )

God damn is this really going to happen and DAMNN HE IS LONG.

My eyes widen and he chuckles and he then gets back to kissing me. 

"Are you ready Tesoro?" He says and I nod and my legs went around his waist and he slowly entered me. I dug my nails into his back. I felt pain and pleasure mixing with each other. When he was fully in me he stopped making me get used to his length inside of me. He then slowly pounds in me. The feeling of pain slowly went away and it left me with just pleasure and I moaned. I moaned when he speeded it up. He then went faster and faster 

"Amedeo" I moaned out his name. The only thing you could hear in the room was our body and his and mine moans. 

"Fuck you are so tight tesoro" He said and went faster. I then got this knot feeling in my stomache.

"Oh fuck i'm close" I said and he went faster.

"Hold it in" He said and I did what he said. He went faster and the knot became bigger and bigger.