Matt (Requested for Adriana) Pt.3

*Recap*

"So Friday. Are we still on?"

"Absolutely. A bet's a bet right?" She replied.

"Yep."

I got another call.

"Hey i'll call you back, I've got another call."

"Okay."

I hung up and picked up the other call.

"YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM HER! SHE'S MINE!" Taylor screamed into the phone.

"And if I don't?"

"YOU'LL REGRET IT!"

"Haha yeah right. You lost her. It's my turn now."

"IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD CANCEL THE DATE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!"

Taylor thought he hung up, but he didn't.

He sounded like he unlocked a door.

"HONEY, IM HOME!" Taylor shouted.

"Taylor? How'd you get in? I thought I locked the door."

"You did."

"TAYLOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING? STAY AWAY FROM ME! NO! TAYLOR STOP! NO!"

Adriana shouted.

"ADRIANA!" I shouted.

Adriana's P.O.V

"Hey i'll call you back, I've got another call."

"Okay."

I hung up and decided to watch some t.v. In about 10 minutes or so, I heard shouting coming from the front porch. I started walking down the stairs. The door swung open and Taylor was there.

"HONEY I'M HOME!" Taylor shouted.

I noticed that Taylor was on the phone with Matt. But I didn't say anything.

"Taylor? How'd you get in? I thought I locked the door."

"You did." He started walking towards me.

I started to shout.

"TAYLOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I shouted while walking backwards up the stairs again.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I turned around and ran up to my room. But on the last step I tripped and fell. Taylor picked me up and swung me over his shoulder. I was dangling. He started walking towards my room.

"TAYLOR STOP!" He dropped me on my bed.

"NO!" Taylor punched me right on my cheek.

That's when everything went black.

Matt's P.O.V

I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Taylor's number.

"Hey Matt! Are you ready to cancel the date yet?"

"Taylor let her go! It's me you want! Not her!"

"That's true, fine, come over and then we'll talk. I'll text you her address." Then he hung up. My phone buzzed.

"510 sunset avenue"

"Hey that's my street but my address is 530 sunset avenue. Just a couple of blocks away." I thought.

I ran as fast as I could. I saw the  addresses decreasing.

"525"

"520"

"515"

As I kept running, I heard Taylor shout "NO!"

I saw a house with the door wide open.

"510"

I ran up the stairs. At the end of the hallway, I saw Adriana tied to a chair with duck tape on her mouth. Under her left eye, there was a cut on her cheek. She got knocked out. I was about to  run up to her when Taylor held me back.  

"Well, well, well... If it isn't the one and only Matthew Espinosa. Trying to save the day." He said shoving me up against the wall.

"Let her go." I said staring in his eyes.

"Why? So you can have her for yourself?? Newsflash! She doesn't want you! Nor will she ever!"

"You don't know that. You've been too busy cheating on her with some other slut! You're a dick!" I started shouting.

"No one calls ME a dick!"

"Oh I'm sorry, I guess you didn't hear me.. YOU... ARE... A... DICK!"

Taylor tried to punch me but I dodged it. He punched the wall and his knuckles were bleeding. Behind him, I saw Adriana start to move. She looked over to me and started crying. Taylor tried to throw another punch, but again I dodged it and he was standing right at the edge of the stairs. This time, I tried to throw a punch at him but he caught my hand.

"Nice try."

I kicked him where the sun couldn't shine. (His down area... if you know what I'm talking about)

Taylor fell down the stairs hitting his head on the steps. He then rolled to the bottom. I turned around to see Adriana still crying. I took the duck tape off her mouth, and untied her once the ropes fell she wrapped her arms around me neck and cried into my shoulder.

Adriana's P.O.V

I wrapped my arms around Matt's neck and started sobbing on his shoulder. He then hugged me and started rubbing my back.

"Shhhhh... Its okay princess, everything will be alright." (Everything's gonna be alright, ay-ya-ight.. No? Okay.) Matt whispered into my ear.

"I'm so sorry Matt, its all my fault-" He cut me off.

"No baby girl, its not your fault. Its the douche's fault for cheating on you. If you were mine, I would never let you go." I smiled.

"Matt, I have to tell you something. I-" Matt cut me off again. But this time, he cut me off with a kiss. I didn't hesitate to kiss back. We pulled away.

"I like you too." He admitted as he started to blush.

__________________________________________________________________

Ik its been almost a month.. im srry we just have a lot of things going on at school... i'll try to update more often...