Shawn imagine (Cute)Pt.1

Y/n's P.O.V

"Hey y/n you should make a vine account." y/bf/n suggested.

"Why?"

"Cuz you have a really good voice. And everyone should know about it."

"Nah I'm not even that good."

"Yeah your not that good, you're amazing! And you never know, maybe Shawn would notice you." She winked.

"Haha I wish."

"Anyways, y/n I gotta go my mom just texted me its time for dinner."

"Okay, see you tomorrow."

"Just think about it."

Oh boy, did I think about it. I thought about it, and thought about it, and thought about it, until it was 4:00 am. You know what? Screw it, I'll make a vine account.

I made an account and now I'm just thinking of a song to sing to. I decided to sing 'Life of the Party' by Shawn Mendes. Oh, did I forget to mention? I'm a HUGE Shawn fan. Shawn is literally my life.

Anyways... I posted the vine and went straight to bed.

Shawn's P.O.V

"Hey Shawn! Look at this vine!" Matt started shouting while barging into my room.

"Matt go away, im trying to sleep." I said pulling the blanket over my head.

"Dude! But you gotta see this girl! She's amazing and she's pretty."

"Go away Matt!"

Matt just turned the volume up and her voice filled the room.

"Okay Shawn, whatever you say." He said walking out very slowly.

"Wait!! Let me see!!" I said immediately rising from my bed.

"Haha I knew you were gonna give in sooner or later."

"Shut up and show me the vine already!!!" I playfully grabbed his arm.

"Fine, fine chill out." He laughed.

I grabbed his phone and stared at her as she sang. It only got 30 loops. I could watch her all day. Her voice sounded like an angel. I looked at the comments and there was mostly hate. So I quickly grabbed my phone and went on her profile. I noticed that she only has 92 followers, but she's following me, so I decided to follow her back and comment.

"Hey beautiful, I just want to let you know that your voice sounds amazing! And don't let anyone say otherwise. <3" I sent it and decided to take a shower.

*The Next Day*

Y/n's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Ugh 6:45am. I hate mornings. I didn't even bother checking my phone, I just wanted this day to go by fast. I went to the bathroom and hopped in the shower. I stood there under the rushing water thinking about life, Shawn, school... It took 40 minutes for me to finish up. I was already 7:20 so I only have 40 more minutes to get to school on time. I quickly changed into my clothes. First my slightly ripped jeans, a red flannel tied around my waist, and a red crop top that said Selfie written across in bold blue letters, and a pair of red Vans. I grabbed my Penny board and rushed to school.

When I got to school, I went to my locker to get my books and headed to English class. But I couldn't even get through the hallways without people greeting me. Even people who I don't even know tried to talk to me. This was getting weird... a little too weird... Some people literally fought each other to sit next to me in class. Okay, What's going on? At lunch, I only had to pay half the price. Wait what?? I paid and looked for y/bf/n. I finally saw her waving to me in the corner. As I walked closer to her, more people tried to talk to me. I tried to move them away. But more people came up to me. Thankfully, y/bf/n grabbed my arm, causing my tray of food to fall. We ran out the school and we went to Starbucks.

"What...is...happening?" I said between breaths.

"I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND YOU ALL DAY!!!!" Y/bf/n squealed.

"What? Why?" I said trying to calm her down.

"I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING TO MY BEST FRIEND!!!!" She said squealing again.

"What?? What's happening to me????"

"DON'T TELL ME YOU DIDN'T SEE IT!!!"

"See what???!!!!"

She gasped.

"WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WENT ON YOUR PHONE???!!!"

"Last night. Oh yah I forgot to tell you! I posted a vine!"

"I KNOW YOU DID!! AND LOOK WHO COMMENTED!!"

She quickly pulled out her phone and went to my vine. She scrolled down the comments until she stopped at one. It said

"Hey beautiful, I just want to let you know that your voice sounds amazing! And don't let anyone say otherwise. <3" I looked at the user name. Shawn Mendes. Wait is this the real Shawn Mendes?? I clicked on the profile. It had the green symbol beside his name.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!!! IS THIS A DREAM??? SOMEBODY PINCH ME!!!"

_________________________________________________________________

Pt. 2? Vote for pt.2. If I get more than 5 votes i'll make pt.2.