Matt imagine Part 2

"Just as friends"

"Okay then."
______________________

The next day, You go over to Matt's house to help him pack. Tomorrow was the day. Tomorrow was the day that you go on tour. Magcon. You knew what Magcon was about, but you never seen what actually happens.

"You okay Y/N?" Matt asks worriedly.

"Yeah, i'm just thinking about Y/BF/N, and hows she's doing..."

"Don't think about that... Think about how much fun we're going to have for the next 4 months." He responded happily.

"Okay." You sigh.

"Okay." Matt shot back.

You giggle. Matt can be very corny sometimes. But you liked it. He knows that you had a crush on him in the 8th grade, but now he thinks that you're over him. But clearly, you weren't.

"So are you seeing anyone right now?" He asks while folding one of his tank tops and putting it in his suitcase.

"No, not at the moment." You shake your head, while biting your lip.

"How 'bout you?" You ask curiously.

"Well... I have my eye on somebody. But i don't think she likes me back." He responds sadly.

"If it's me, i do." You whisper. Realizing that you said that out loud.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Oh nothing... Never mind."

"Okay." He replies as you finish packing one of his suitcases.

"Are you finished yet?"

"Yup. I'm gonna go now, so you could get some rest. You have to be ready by 9 am." You reminded him.

"No! Not yet please." He grabs your hand, making you spin and fall on top of him.

"Uhmm... I guess i can stay the night..." You say, as he stares in your eyes for a good 3 minutes.

"Great! We'll go and pick up you're bags first thing in the morning. Okay?" He asks with a huge smile.

"Okay." You get off of him and lay beside him.

(Matt gets a call from Cam.)

"Hey bro! Wanna play C.O.D?" (Call of Duty) Cam asks through the phone.

"I'm actually hanging out with Y/N right now." He looks over to you.

You shake your head.

"Its okay. Go play with Cam. I'll just be on my phone." You convince him.

"Okay. Thank you." He replies.

"No, problem."

"Hey Cam, i can play now. Y/N let me."

"YES!" You hear Cam shout through the phone.

You and Matt chuckle. As you were scrolling through your Twitter feed, you see a new tweet from Cam.

@CameronDallas
"Playing C.O.D with my homie. @TheMattEspinosa while he's hanging out with his "friend" @Y/T/N 😉😉

"Uhmm... Matt? Did you see Cam's new tweet?"

"No... Why? What does it say?"

You read him the tweet.

"Oh... Um... That doesn't... He's just kidding..." He blushes.

"O...kay?..." You reply confused.

"Okay." He replied.

You giggle.