-6-

Tw:
-t slur
-car crash
-deadnaming
-transphobic people
-death
-suicidal thoughts
-sh
-self hate
-blood
-abuse?

Do not read if anything triggers you I will in the next chapter say what happened! <3

George pov:
"YOU WHAT!" My mom screamed "Diana calm down. George I respect you can we-" "NO WE DON'T ACCEPT HET THAT TRANNY IS MY DAUGHTER SHE ISNT A BOY!" My mom screamed again and she walked to me and punched me in my face. "Diana if he's happier as a boy we should respect that. And you can't punch him!" My father said as he came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Mark come with me now! To the car and we will talk." My mom said "okay George I love you know that and I always will surport you no matter what!" My dad said and whispered the last bit "thank you I love you too." I replied and he gave me a kiss and then my mother dragged him with her and they get in the car.

'What am I supposed to do now. Ranboo said that I could go to him but he probably doesn't even like me.' Then I went to my room and layed in bed and started crying. 'No one ever love me why would I even live?'

Then I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a razor I then held it to my wrist and started counting...

'One for being trans' and I cut one time
'Two for being a loser' and I cutted two times...
'Five times because I'm not dead' and I cutted five lines 'I think that's enough' my legs and arm's were under the cuts now and it was bleeding really much. I then packed some bandage and went in the shower and cleaned the cuts and bandaged it.

~time skip~ (one hour later)

The doorbell goes so I went downstairs and there was a police? Why? I opened the door and he spoke "hello are you Georgia Davidson?" "Uhm yeah" I replied "are Mark and Diana Davidson your parents?" He asked me "yeah why?" "Uhm I have sad news for you they had a car crash and your mother didn't make it and your dad probably isn't gonna make it too" he said to me and I broke down "no no no this can't be real" I said soft "I'm really sorry but it's true you can see your father now just know that he isn't in a good state" he said to me "o-okay..."

Some time later I was a bit more calm and decided to call a cab to bring me to the hospital.

I walked to the reception "hello how can I help you?" The receptionist asked "I'm here to see my dad Mark Davidson." She typed some thing on her computer and said "Okay he's in room 214 so the second floor." "Okay thank you." I said "No problem!" And I walked to the elevator.

I was now on the second floor searching for room 214. When I found it I went in the room to see my dad laying in bed.

"Hi George" he said in a soft voice "hi dad what happened?" I asked worried "uhm your mom was driving and we were at traffic lights and it was green for us, but another car hitted us." He said as he broke down "I-I'm sorry it's all my fault" I said as I gave him a hug "no George it isn't your fault" my father said "yes it is if I wasn't trans or came out then this all wouldn't happened!" I said and he rubbed my back and said "George it isn't your fault this."

Some time later the heart machines started to go off "dad! What's happening!" I immediately said "George I'm sorry, remember to take care of yourself I love you so much but I have to go bye love you..." he said and he closed his eyes...

Then the doctors came in rushing and said "can you wait in the waiting room please?" "Y-yeah..." and I walked out of the room to the waiting room...

Then there came a doctor out of the room and he came up to me and said "I'm sorry but he didn't make it" and I started crying again "o-ok..." "do you have a place to stay or what are you gonna do?" He then asked me "I-I'm going h-home first and t-then by friends p-probably" I replied crying "okay just take care of yourself. We will give you the information about their body's and stuff later" He said and walked away again.

Then i checked my phone and saw a few messages from my friends really much from Ranboo and two voice messages from my dad...

I didn't opened the voice messages yet because I wasn't ready so I opened them from Ranboo first.

Ranboo:

Ranboo:
Hey how did it go?
George you there?
You okay?
George?

George:
Yeah sorry uhm yeah
it did okay? I don't know

Ranboo:
Do you want me to come
over?

George:
I'm not home rn so that wouldn't
help.

Ranboo:
Where are you?

George:
Just walking but I can go
back to my house if you want
or I can go to your house if you
want

Ranboo:
You sure that you're okay?
I can go pick you up where
where are you?

George:
Nearby the hospital

Ranboo:
Ok I'm coming with Phil

Then I walked to the exit of the hospital and waited there some time. At some point I saw the car of Phil and I walked to that car to see if it was Phil.

It was Phil and he stopped the car and Ranboo came out of the car. And he immediately hugged me.

"Are you okay? Have you been crying?" He asked worried "yeah I'm fine and yeah sorry." I said "it's okay come in the car and we'll go to my house." He said and stopped hugging me. "Ok."

I went in the back with Ranboo. "Hey George you okay, mate?" Phil asked with a worried tone in his voice. "Yeah sorry." "It's okay mate calm down a bit." He said and Ranboo grabbed my hand.

————————————
Words: 1000

How are you guys?

Remember you are loved I care about you.

What have you eaten and drinken today?