Chapter 4

Aight guys, guess imma put Sona and Tsubaki Ecchi pics at the very last of the chapters, and here is chapter 4!

Nero POV
SCHOOL

Finally... for one and a half day, i finally got my human form!!

Nero: HELL YEAH!

As i said out loud at the middle of the road, everyone started murmuring about me. Making me embarrassed i walked away towards the principal office.

Issei POV

...What a weird creep, screamed out of nowhere...

As i started walking towards to school i noticed that my clothes are not heavier as yesterday, i started touching every inch of my body before freezing.

Issei: ...Wheres my wallet?

3rd POV
PRINCIPAL OFFICE

As Nero arrived at his destination, he was greeted by an old man who was sitting at the middle, reading, writing, and signing some papers. He noticed me and stopped his work and hold both his hands.

Principal: Hello, i am the Principal of this school.

Nero: Its pretty obvious...

Pricipal: What brings you here?

Nero: For my schedule!

Yes, ever since Nero came to this world everything was already prepared, drivers license, ID, birth certificate, etc etc...

Principal: Ah i guess you have come to the wrong place, the student council room has your schedule ready for you, now if you excuse me i will be continuing my work now.

Nero: Then, have a good day Sir!

Nero left the room, advancing towards the student council room, he could have just opened the door but he wanted a good impression towards his crush, so he knocked on the door, excitedly.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

Nero: FBI OPEN UP-

Take Two.

Nero: Anybody hoome?

It took a few seconds until the door opened, it was Tsubaki.

Tsubaki: What is it?

Nero: Suck!

Tsubaki: Suck..?

Nero: SUCK MY DIC-

Take Three.

Nero: Here for my schedule madam!

A certain voice was then heard behind Tsubaki.

???: Let him in.

Tsubaki didnt turn around and just nods, so she just widen the door beside her so i can go in, but not before giving her a wink.

Tsubaki: ...

Sona: So, i heard you came here for your schedule?