Ep. 15 "Jerk"

Jennie arrived at the airport

Jennie was looking on her phone waiting for her dad's message then she suddenly got a notification

Jennie: I guess we're going to the mall. I'm really hungry too! *Left*

Jennie arrived at the mall. While Jennie is looking for a restaurant, she bumped into someone

Jennie: Oh! I'm sorry ahjussi! Let me help you.

Taehyung: Jennie? *Shocked*

Jennie: Umm, how did you know my name?

Taehyung: *Knocked softly on Jennie's head* Hello? Anybody?

Jennie: Ouch! Stop it ahjussi! *Jennie didn't recognize him*

Taehyung: Can't you recognize me? I know I became more handsome. I didn't mean to be unrecognizable. You didn't change Jennie-ssi. You're still short! *Laughed*

Jennie: Yah, seriously! I really don't know you!

Taehyung: Aishh! Okay, let me introduce myself..again. I'm Kim Taehyung, your most handsome and talented past crush in high school that rejected and humiliated you and lost my chance to 'cause I thought your cousin is your boyfriend. *Smiled innocently* And also, stop calling me 'ahjussi'. It feels uncomfortable.

Jennie: *Stared at him while her are wide open*

Taehyung: I know I'm confident like your brother.*Smiled and wink*

Jennie: You changed so much! I didn't even recognize you. You become even more-

Taehyung: Handsome? Let's go eat lunch. My treat.

Jennie: You become even more annoying. *Rolled her eyes*

Taehyung: What happened to you Jennie? You became savage.

Jennie: Whatever! *Jennie's mind: He really changed, but still a jerk!*

Taehyung: Stop talking to your mind! I'm not a jerk anymore! Come on! We need to find a reastaurant. *Took Jennie's luggage*

Jennie: *Shocked* Aishh! Did you study mind reading when I left?! *Rolled her eyes...again*