Ep. 3 "IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!"

Jennie's uniform

Jennie: Good morning, Mom! I'm going to school now! *About to leave*

Mom: Wait, Honey. Aren't you gonna eat breakfast? I cooked pancakes your favorite. *Worried, concerned* You might faint anytime.

Jennie: I'm fine, Mom! I'll just eat later at lunch.

Mom: Could you atleast take this apple with you so you can eat while going to school. *Handing the apple*

Jennie: Ohh, right fine Mom as you say so. *Took the apple and left*

At the University

Chaeyoung: Unnie! You're back! *Hugs Jennie*

Jennie: *Didn't hug back and just standing there silently, faking smiles*

Jisoo: Woah, Jennie! It's your first time wearing your black uniform.

Jennie: Yeah, I see that. *Left*

Lisa: Unnie has changed. *Sad*

Jieun: But, it's been like just 4 days.

At the hallway

Jennie: *Fixing her locker*

Taehyung: *Saw Jennie* Ohh, Jennie you're back! I just want to say sorry about the incident-

Jennie: Save it, Taehyung. I don't need your apology. *Left*

Taehyung: Wait, Jennie! She suddenly turned cold. Ugh, it hurts! *Holding his chest*

At their classroom

Jennie: *Sat on the back and starts reading a book*

Taehyung: *Excited 'cause he will sit beside Jennie, until he saw her sitting at the back* Ohh!

Jimin: Dude, come sit with us. *Pulled Tae* Hurt?

Taehyung: *Nods* I never saw her in a black uniform. She always wore colorful to show how happy she is everyday. *Looks down*

Jungkook: Do you know who did it, hyung?

Taehyung: Who?

Chaeyoung: You! *Coming towards Tae*

Jungkook muttering: I was just about to say that

Jimin: Shh!

Chaeyoung: IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! *Slam her hands on Taehyung's desk*

All of the students on their classroom looks at them.. Including Jennie

Jennie: *Watching them silently*

Jimin: Chaeyoung, stop that already!

Chaeyoung: It's your fault why Jennie unnie suddenly became right now! It's you hurts her! It's you who humiliated her!! *Looking madly at Taehyung*

Jisoo: Chaeyoung, calm down! *Trying to get Chaeyoung*

Lisa: *Stopped Jisoo* Let her, unnie. We need to teach this jerk a lesson!

Jennie: Can you all stop this nonsense! We are in class! Go fight somewhere else! *Yelled*

The whole class looked at Jennie

Jennie: Yeah, look at me like I am a ghost!

Jieun: Jennie... *It's the first time Jennie yelled at them*