"I love how you tightened up when you reached your orgasm," he whispered, gently pulling his shaft out this time, inch by inch. "And your tightness surprised me, by the way. How long has it been since you last did it?"

"Long time," she answered, moaning. "Almost forgot how it feels to be rammed like this."

She heard him smirk before pulling his shaft out of her. Napa-liyad siya bilang pag-protesta.

Totoong tapos na siya. Nakuha na niya ang gusto niya, she had her orgasm. But that didn't mean she didn't want him to stay inside of her!

Nang ini-hiwalay nito ang katawan sa kaniya'y tila may malaking kawalan siyang naramdaman. Para siyang puzzle na nawalan ng isang piece.

At gusto niyang isatinig ang pagprotesta sa ginawa nito nang ibinaba ni Cerlance ang ulo at hinalikan siya sa leeg. He gave her neck wet kisses, increasing the heat that she still had in her body. She tilted her head backward to give him access to her neck where he kiss and lick, and bite. Bumaba pa ang mga labi ni Cerlance sa kaniyang balikat, patuloy sa paghalik, patuloy sa pagbaba hanggang sa marating nito ang kaniyang dibdib. She had almost forgotten about her burn. The truth was, it wasn't causing her any discomfort anymore.

Her thoughts stopped again when Cerlance's hands slid on her back, pushing her up so he could do wonders on her breasts. He teased them with his mouth, circling each nip again and again until she began to arch against him all the more. And when he finally began to suckle one of her nips, she let out a loud moan that rocked the whole car.

Mukhang alam na ni Cerlance ang kahinaan niya. Alam na alam na nito kung papaano siyang muling pag-initin.

The warm knot inside her stomach began to spread again. It felt like hot water was streaming through her veins.

Hindi pa siya na-kontento; dinala niya ang isang kamay sa likod ng ulo ni Cerlance at ini-diin ito sa kaniyang dibdib. And while his head was burried in her huge titty, Cerlance mouth sucked her bud a little more roughly this time, making her cry his name.

Cerlance was unstoppable. His hands slid down to her hips and thigh to hold her still, and his lips hesitantly released her aching breast to continue their exploration.

His head lowered... down to her stomach. His tongue circled her navel before lowering down to the junction of her legs.

That's where she gasped and lifted her upper body. Napahawak siya sa head rest ng driver's seat at sa sandalan ng passenger's seat kung siya nakahiga ngayon upang alalayan ang sarili at panoorin ang landas na tinatahak ni Cerlance.

Her eyes widened when the realization hit her.

Cerlance was aiming to the V!

"C-Cerlance..."

He glanced at her, smiled, pushed her legs open with his elbows, and plunged down, stroking his tongue to the moist section of her body.

Her head dropped back in surrender. Cerlance's mouth was tasting her vulnerable part she almost passed out.

She was ready for him again. She was more than ready for him.

She swayed her hips against his head, guided his tongue to the most sensitive part, and danced with his goddamn mouth until her desire heightened up like a volcano ready to erupt anytime soon.

Ilang sandali pa'y umangat ang ulo ni Cerlance, at doon lang siya nagpakawala ng paghinga na noon lang niya napagtantong pigil-pigil pala niya. Hindi niya alam kung gaano katagal na nanatili si Cerlance sa pagitan ng kaniyang mga binti— pakiramdam niya'y sandali siyang nawala sa pisikal na mundo at lumayag patungo sa ibang dimensyon.

She opened her eyes and was about to raise her body when suddenly, Cerlance flipped her over. At bago pa niya naisip ang sunod nitong gagawin ay banayad nitong initaas ang ibabang bahagi ng kaniyang katawan. And to her surprise—he made his powerful thrust.

Wala sa loob na napakapit siyang muli sa headrest ng driver's seat at sa sandalang ng backseat. Iniliyad niya ang likod upang i-adjust ang katawan sa ginagawa ni Cerlance, at gamit ang natitirang lakas na mayroon siya'y sinalubong niya ang bawat pagdiin nito.

"Place your stomach on the seat and raise your bottom for me, Shellany." Cerlance voice was harsh with need. "You don't have to do anything, just stay still and hold tight for me..."

She did what she was told. And Cerlance growled as he thrust one more time, completely filling her juicy portal. Ang kamay nito'y napahawak sa kaniyang balikat, habang ang isa nama'y nakaalalay sa binti niyang humulagpos na sa upuan. He was half-kneeling behind her, and she thought that maybe, the space inside the backseat of the car was making it hard for him to move freely. But that didn't seem to bother him.

Because she could not sense any discomfort or struggle as he continued to thrust and pull into her wetness in absolute pleasure. His strokes were powerful until the pleasure increased to its highest point that Cerlance could no longer control.

Her eyes widened when a sudden burst of desire hit her. Pakiramdam niya'y muli na naman siyang mahuhulog sa bangin... na malapit na niyang marating muli.

Malapit na malapit na...

Kaunting-kaunti na lang...

"Damn it, Shellany!" Cerlance's breathing was sharp as he called out her name. His grips tightened, his movements fastened. "I can't believe how incredible you feel inside..."

Hindi na niya nagawang intindihin ang mga sinabi nito nang maramdaman niya ang paghulagpos ng kaniyang pagnanasa, at ang muli niyang pagkahulog sa bangin ng karimlan. She arched against him with such force, such intensity, that Cerlance reached his own edge.

And before she knew it, Cerlance pulled out and released all his desire on her back—

Like a madman to his fu.cking whore.

TO BE CONTINUED...