Dharmaraj spoke calmly, " Krishna...in my insistence you seeked udaipur's aid for our army since dwarka is the only kingdom that share friendly norms with them......"

Rest of the peoples exchanged glances at the new information.  Indraputr frowned at the statement of elder brother..

He too heard of the rumor that dwarka and udaipur share a good relationship. But for him it was only a rumor and never in his life he have found time to think of that kingdom neither udaipur created such circumstances....that kingdom found peace in seclusion.....

But if dwarka and udaipur allied...then why they disregarded madhav's request....as a contradiction they now gonna join kaurvasena...... Something amiss......

Youngest pandava says thoughtfully, " Only time I heard about udaipur is when there is a war took place between them and Asurs.......

But then too they didn't seeked any assistance from any other kingdom........"

Virat king gasps, " How a kingdom ruled by a woman can be such powerful?? "

Hearing everyone agnikanya helplessly calls her sakha as he is the only one who can answer to this uncertainty...

" Govind....."

Everyone came silent and looks lord of yadava for a solution. Avatar of Vishnu releases a breath and along with that his careless demeanor loses and lines of worry itches on his charismatic moon like face.....

He says in a firm and gentle tone, " Udaipur is an empire that ruled by Empress Harshini........
And guarded by Senapati Harsh....brother of Devi harshini.........

Unreachable for any other royals and chosen ones are only allowed to the land of Udaipur....."

Fireborn prince asks astonished, " How come she came the ruler if there is a prince for udaipur.....

And he agreed to assist her..... "

A tentative smile that unsure to spread passed through the magnetic face of yashodhasudhan.....

"Strength is not the only base to chose the sovereign of a kingdom....

Ruler of a kingdom might be wise, impartial, empathetic, rigid in their decisions.....

And Rani Harshini Born to rule and alienate the darkness wherever she goes....

She bestowed with all these qualities and prince Harsh  is not the one to fight for mastery....."

Daughter of drupad flinches at the admiration on govind's eyes for that empress...

Devakiputr with a smile of adoration continued, " Harsh is a brother like lakshman when queen harshini is around.....in her absence he is like Bharat....

He is a warrior with unmatchable skills and bravery.... Defeating him is possible only in dreams.....

For decades udaipur fighting with Asurs... it's their rebel that saves entire aryavart from the revelry of Asurs......"

Daughter of fire asks, " So what she exactly do's?

Simply sitting in the throne while her brother protect the Empire......"

Everyone noticed the change of shine in madhusudan's eyes. They all flinches at the smirk that graced on his lips.

His words came as a shock for them, " It's true that Empress Harshini never yielded an weapon... because she won't have to......

She is a gifted woman....mastered in magic....

Illusion that fashioned by her can bind the entire humankind in her fist....

spell casted by her are able to make any asur or rakshasa to be her slave....

No Rakshas, Asur or not even the greatest archers can counter her illusions......"

Third panadava pale as a ghost at the last statement. All were in a frozen state...in future they have to fight with such a powerful kingdom.....

Broking the pin drop silence Krishna says, " To all of us till now Udaipur were a secluded kingdom....

But in real it was not....

Maharani Harshini aware of all that happens in this bharatvarsh on each single day....

She know about each warrior that gonna participate in this battle more than any others......"

An highly agitated panchal naresh asks, " Oh sreekrishna!! you very well knows and adores the vivacious queen of Udaipur.....

Then how could she decline your request of joining side of Dharma?? "

Everyone's head snapped to Krishna at that question.... it's true... despite how powerful and brilliant they are how can someone reject the man who considered as incarnation of mahavishnu.....

Why the unbeatable and unreachable kingdom joined kaurva sena??