Chapter 75: New Black Dragons

Start from the beginning

Of course, Takemichi does remember her. After all, how he can forget the girl with the puppy's features attending his wounds and also, treating Yuna's wound from the stab she got.

This was unbelievable.

"Either way, I'm going to kill you both....I don't know why Izana wants her and her friend but I don't care, I just have end two birds with one stone" he said as kicking Inupi on the face before punching Takemichi the face.

"Inupi!!!!" Koko shouted for his best friend/friend with benefits while Takemichi coughs as blood tripped out from his mouth.

'Am I going to get die like this? Huh, for some reason, I don't feel scared at all like yesterday. Yesterday when I was scared to shit and confessing my fears towards Hina, I felt a entire wave of stones crashing over me. But now, I don't....the reason is because...' Takemichi's slightly widen his blue eyes as recalling Yuna's words.

'But don't worry.... I'm still trying... I'm still trying to give you all a better future with no deaths. I promise I will give you the best happiest future'

'It was because of that! Yuna-senpai is suffering! She's suffering so much because of the deaths of Mikey-kun, Draken-kun, Sachan and everyone! She's been tormented because of everything what happened! Remembering how your love ones died is completely horrible but yet... she's still pushing herself to get us a better future....I don't want her to burdened herself more than she already is... That's why...!!!' Takemichi soon looked up with a determined yet, glaring look and a grin.

"Don't make me laugh, you seriously think you can win against us?! Toman will never lose to you or Tenjiku! That's what we stand for!" Takemichi nearly shouted which Inupi was surprised by his words that were so similar to his idol, Shinichiro.

Mucho remained stoic as he soon pulls his fist towards Takemichi.

'Well, at least he will freak out once he finds out that Yuna-senpai and Yuujin-senpai are from the Onizaki Clan' Takemichi thought before he got punched again by Mucho again.

Few hours later

'I can't believe Koko saved us by agreeing to join Tenjiku as letting me and Inupi go' Takemichi thought as giving Inupi a piggyback ride due of his injuries.

"Takemichi....Thank you for what you did right that... Yuna-senpai was right, I tried to revive with the wrong person's help"-Inupi

"What are you talking about?"-Takemichi

"The Black Dragons...They aren't like this in the Eight or Tenth Generation...they used to be more cooler... especially when Shinichiro was around" Inupi soon said which Takemichi looks at Inupi who was expressing more his emotions.

"Shinichiro was my hero, Kanzaki-senpai's hero, Ikari-senpai's hero and Hiro's hero as well. Everyone admired him and idolized him...even Izana and Yuna-senpai" Inupi soon said which Takemichi soon got where the old yet, abandoned bike shop that Shinichiro used.

They soon entered there as helping Inupi sat down.

"Izana twisted the Black Dragons as turning them into a disgrace that last to the Ninth Gen...after they were destroyed by the Tokyo Manji Gang. It was the end of the Black Dragons which I wanted to undo my mistake and start the new Black Dragons despite Kanzaki-senpai created it's successor gang. It was foolish of me going after Taiju... Yuna-senpai was right, I did created a mess..." Inupi laments his actions and decisions of what he done which Takemichi looks at him in sympathy by knowing Inupi was trying to revive the gang that he loves so much.

"But then, she told me that I will be seeing someone with the courage and strength of Shinichiro Sano himself. In other words, she meant you" Inupi soon said which Takemichi was surprised by his words and that Yuna included him.

"Takemitchy, please be the new leader of the Black Dragons" Inupi said with tears on his green eyes which Takemichi was stunned before he could speak, a sudden voice appear.

"He's right, there's no as capable to be leader than you, Takemichi-san"

"Sachan?" Takemichi turned around and seeing his childhood friend, Saemon standing there with a smile on his pale-skinned face.

"Wait, how did you-"-Inupi

"Well, you're not the only one who knows this place, Inupi. Anyways, he and Yuna-senpai are right. Shinichiro-san was weak but he had a good heart and knew what was good and wrong. You have the same courage like him and I'm ready to follow the new Black Dragons...We stop Kisaki no matter what. We can let him get away" Saemon soon said which Takemichi soon stand up and looked at Inupi with a determined look.

"We will get back Koko by your side, Inupi. I'm ready to became the new Black Dragons' President"