Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Hey axel." I whispered as he pulled away and then I opened my locker and shoved my things in there as we talked more.

I felt someone staring at me making me turn around as axel stopped talking knowing something was now bothering me.

I looked behind me and I noticed my older brother Leo staring into my eyes deeply as Hayden stood by his side.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at axel who was staring right back at Leo. I sighed and took his hands softly as we walked.

"I just don't understand why he doesn't like us being close." He said swinging his arm around my neck as we walked to the other side of school and waited for the bell.

"Just let him be. He will understand I hope." I said patting his chest and we sat down on the bench out of the classroom

He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his chin on my head softly. I smiled and then held onto his arms.

~~~~

So Lily didn't come to school as she was supposedly sick and today sucked majorly. I was yelled at in my maths class in front of everyone as I fell asleep for like five minutes.

I leant my head against the wall as I stared intently at the clock. Why can't time ever go by fast when I want to leave?

*ringgggggggggg*

"Alright class you may go but don't forget we have a test coming up in a few weeks."

I pulled out my phone and quickly walked out of the class and ran out of the school as I had to walk home but I felt a familiar arm on my waist.

"Hey love."

Love? God I just enjoy hearing that.

"Hey axel." I smiled, my mood automatically now changing with him around. We talked as he walked to his car.

"Did you walk here?" He asked me

"Skylar you could have asked me to come and pick you up." He said sounding mad but I just laughed at him and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he put his hands on my waist.

"It was fine axel, really. Just go home and text me when you get there." I said removing my arms from him but he took my hand and shoved me into the car as I groaned.

"And He's kidnapping me." I rolled my eyes and he ran to the drivers seat as he got in and smiled at me before starting the car.

"You really are something different." I said

and I'm not even complaining at all.

"Axel this isn't the way to my house." I furrowed my eyebrows and looked out of the window, trying to go and figure out where he was taking me.

"Oh I know, I'm gonna kidnap you for the day." He smiled and placed his hand on my thigh as I smiled as I squeezed his hand.

~~~~

We walked into his house, the cold air hitting my face as he closed the door behind me. I smiled and I looked around his house was super neat.

"Where's your family?" I question as I watched him place his keys on the counter.

"My grandmas. I'm actually home alone for the rest of this week." He raised his eyebrows as he walked to me slowly and my eyes widened.

"Calm down." I told him as he grabbed my hand and took it in his. He walked upstairs leading me towards his room and he lives in the basement.

I ran towards his bed and jumped onto it quickly as I got under the covers and he laughed as he followed behind me and laid down.

I closed my eyes and felt myself dozing off when I felt axel place his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him and I laid my head on his chest.

I cuddled upto him and kept my eyes closed as we both got comfortable and he leaned down and then planted a kiss on my forehead, leaving me smile.

"Sleep well, love."

~~~~

I woke up to the sound of thunder making me flinch a little, I looked up to see axel was just sleeping so peacefully behind me.

I smiled widely and moved the strands of hair that covered his face, letting me see his face a little more now.

he's so handsome.

"Thanks." My eyes widen a bit as he smiled widely but his eyes were still closed.

"You asshole." I said smacking his chest and rolled over to his side as he laughed at me and snakes his arms around my waist, digging his face into my boob area.

"What time is it?" He asked me as he brought his head up and I took my phone in my hand and then I turned it on.

9:00 pm.

"What the fuck? How long have we been asleep?"

my eyes widen realising my brothers are gonna kill me.

"Well we fell asleep as soon as we got home so that was five hours ago." I said

He shrugged, not really caring about it. I looked at my phone noticing my brothers texted three hours ago.

Leo:
Skylar! Where the fuck are you

Leo:
Stop playing around and come home.

Leo:
You're in so much trouble I swear

Kyle:
You're on thin ice!

Eric:
Get home now!

Mason:
Skylar come home.

Wow I definitely wasn't expecting them to text me like crazy.

"My brothers texted me." I told axel, as I showed the messages to him and his eyes widened as he sat up a little.

"What? Why are they going mental." He said

He furrowed his eyebrows and handed my phone to me again. I shrugged but decided to just let it be and cuddled into his chest once again.

It was raining really hard and there were cracks of thunder and lightning every few minutes which was making me jump.

"Wanna go outside?" He asked me

"Sure I guess." I smiled