✧ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 19, 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙯𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙪𝙩𝙤 ✧

(NO PHOTO)

⥅ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 19, 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙯𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙪𝙩𝙤 ⥆

Warnings: Some spoilers, I think

A/N: Heyy, I'm not sure if some people are up with latest chapters in Tokyo Revengers but I'm not sure how I'm going to make the story because of one certain character :) But I'll try my best. I hope everyone's doing good! (Shinichiro..)

2-5? more chapters before bloody halloween act :)

This chapter was not written the best, sorry guys. I promise you'll get more moments with Sanzu or Muto later on how their relationship with you improves.

And after reading last chapter, lol the last sentence was kinda cringe.  Hope it's funny to laugh at.

(P.S. I don't plan on making Sanzu open up really fast, especially with the "your scar is pretty" thing I've seen in multiple fanfics 😭)

Name's POV

Date: August 14, 2005

After last night, attempting to fall asleep was horrible. That one letter I received after meeting up with Shinichiro, Manjiro, and Emma, although it may have seemed like a stupid joke but if they truly knew about my two bodies then no, this letter was no joke. 

The only two people who knows about my two bodies are Hanma and Takemichi, those two wouldn't tell anyone right..? I'll just go ask after I eat.

As I grabbed a bowl of cereal, I poured my cereal first then milk. I ate my cereal slowly but then suddenly an idea popped into my mind about what I should do for the bloody halloween incident.

"I SHOULD DRESS UP AS SOMEONE! " I shouted loudly enough for my neighbours to hear and yell my name. "Oops, sorry!" I yelled.

"Damn, I'm one hell of a genius!! I could like disguise as either a Valhalla member or maybe even Kazutora or Baji!"I silently screamed, jumping around like someone who had just won a lottery after doing my little shenanigans I went off to find Hanma.

Who turned out to be standing near your apartment, sitting on the bench while smoking. Not noticing you, you see Hanma taking out his phone to call someone so you decide to eavesdrop. Hanma's face turned dark and he dropped the smoke onto the floor. He quickly stomped it of course!!...

"What do you want?" Hanma asked the person he was on call with, his face started to turn into a smirk.

He laughed for a bit and then, turned to where I was standing. I quickly hid, my heart thumping as he came around the corner and screamed, "boo!"

"Jesus, you scared me!!" I yelled, trying to make myself seem busy. Totally not spying on him.

"What are you doing, N/N?~" he asked smiling at me.

"Oh hey, Shuji!! I was staring at this dog poop!" I told him and pointed at the actual dog poop. Hanma just stared at it for a bit.