✧ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5, 3 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣 ✧

⥅ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5, 3 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣 ⥆

Warnings: MANGA SPOILERS!

Shinichiro's POV

It was snowing early this year, as I was walking near Y/N's apartment with Inui after we had finished in my bike shop. It's been three years since Y/N has left, she's supposed to be back in Japan soon... 

When we were about to walk away, I turned my head back hearing the voice I haven't heard in 3 years. It was Y/N's voice. 'Oh my gosh. It's been three years should I just call her name? Wouldn't that be weird to her,' I thought thinking if I should or not but I decided to yell her name out anyways.

"Y/N!" I yelled hoping she would look back and surprisingly she did!

She looked back at me, confused at who I was but then I saw her face lit up and she ran up to me pulling me into a hug. 

Y/N's POV

Who's voice was that? I turned around, confused at first but then instantly recognized that it was Shinichiro. I ran up to him and pulled him into a hug not realizing that Inui was right there witnessing the scene. 

"This is what adults do? This is quite embarrassing," Inui said giving a gross look. 

"W-what!? We're just having our reunion moment here, Inui!" Shinichiro shouted with an embarrassed look. 

"Look around us, everyone's staring at the both of you," Inui said. 

Then they realized all the other neighbours staring at us, we quickly let go of each other and came into my apartment slamming the door. Meanwhile, the neighbours were screaming "Y/N'S BACK AND SHE'S GOT AN BOYFRIEND!~" 

Mom, dad how and how did I end up with these neighbours... After a few hours of talking and hiding in my apartment from my neighbours, we decided to leave quietly to go to S.S MOTER where Shinichiro's bike shop is but before we left Shinichiro asked where 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲 was and I replied with.

"She's sleeping right now, could you carry her on your back?" 

"Of course, Y/N," Shinichiro said coming with me to 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲's room then proceeding to lightly pick her up and put her on his back. As they all walked to Shinichiro's bike shop, there stood Wakasa, Takeomi, and Benkei. They all had a 'welcome back' cake and sign and right there I was about to just scream out loud how cute this was but of course I held it in. 

"Welcome back, Y/N." they all said in unison after a little reunion, we all came in sitting on the couches Shinichiro had in his shop. 

"So, you've all decided to quit being a delinquent?" I asked.