✧ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6, 𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙂𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙒𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 ✧

⥅ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6, 𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙂𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙒𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 ⥆

Warnings: MANGA SPOILERS, Some strong language?, Some angst?

Name's POV

Running, and running and running was all I could do because after bumping into the purple hair boy, the boy started to chase me with his friend. 

"Would ya quit following me!? I didn't mean to call you poopy, ok!?" I yelled at them as they still continued to follow me. I decided to give in and stop to see what they wanted from me. 

"You called my friend a poopy, and I think you should apologize!" the boy with indigo eyes yelled.

"Ugh, fine! I'm sorry, ok? Now leave me alone I have big kid stuff to do!" I yelled.

"That was a horrible apology! But let's calm down guys, what is your name?" the boy with lavender eyes asked. 

"Why would I give you my name?" I asked.

"Do you really think we can do anything? Look at us," he replied. 

"Ok fine, my name is umm Leah," I replied.

"That's not your real name, you fake!" the boy with indigo yelled out. 

After a few minutes of yelling every name I say is fake, I decided to give in and tell my real name because I really need to go and steal some money...

"Oh my gosh, ok? My name is 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲 L/N," I said finally giving in.

"Nice, this is all you had to do. My name is Ha-" the boy with indigo said smiling until I cut him off.

"Look ok? I'm busy, move your blueberry and lavender heads, like I said I have big kid stuff to do," I tried to explain but they still wouldn't give up.

"I'm Mitsuya and this is Hakkai. Let us come with you and do your big kid stuff," the lavender eyes said who was known to be Mitsuya. 

"Ok, fine just don't mess anything up," I said frowning.

The two boys nodded and smiled widely following me. When we got to the house, I realized I dropped all my tools. 'Crap, what now?' I thought but the two boys were confused so I whispered to them.

"We're robbing," and with that, I smiled mischievously while the two other boys looked in shocked at what I had said. 

"Robbing isn't good, 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲-chan. We should leave before you get into big trouble," he said trying to leave but I grabbed him and pulled him back.