✧ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙊𝙛 𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 ✧

⥅ 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 ⥆

Author's POV

Y/N L/N a 20-year-old was recently accepted into U/N (University Name) in C/N (Country Name) she was on board sitting down on her seat while reading the few new chapters of a manga called, "Tokyo Revengers." 

A few hours later after reading Tokyo Revengers, her eyes started to drift off and slowly close when suddenly she woke up and saw that she was in a different room. 

She thought to herself, "Did I get abducted? But I am too young to die. I still have many years to live, why now when I finally got into my dream U/N!?" Y/N realizes that it was very VERY quiet so she decided to walk out of the room and walked into a washroom not realizing it was one. Until then she saw a mirror in front of her and she instantly knew that this wasn't her body. 

Who was it and why was she in it!? 

✧

Author's POV

A few hours later after pacing around in the washroom, Y/N decides to walk out of the washroom to look for anything that could help her find out where she was. She then walked into the kitchen seeing a letter on the fridge. She picked up the letter, opened it up and read, 

"To Y/N - From your parents,

Dear daughter, Y/N we are both terribly sorry for leaving with such short notice. Our recent test subject suddenly exploded and we must be away for around 10 years. Yes, we know that is a lot but we will send 1 million yen each year. If that is not enough please do send us letters regarding you being short on yen. While we are away please buy yourself a phone, buy as much food and snacks as you need and make sure to store them. Don't worry about the rent we will take care of that.