✧ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8, 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙤 2005 ✧

⥅ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8, 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙤 2005 ⥆

Warning: MANGA SPOILERS

A/N: happy late pride month :)

"be who you are, and never be afraid for being who you truly are, trust the process." -some random mix of words from google quotes (IK, IM NOT INSPIRATIONAL but I really hope you are who you truly are <3, don't let anything stop you!)

Name's POV

Date: July 4, 2005

It's such a fantastic day today!

The beautiful breeze, the sun shining brightly, the birds flocking, and the clouds looking better than ever. 

Today was the day Takemichi Hanagaki finally time leaped back into the past from the future. Right now, he's probably getting his butt beaten up. I mean I would come and help him but I'm currently drinking boba far away from where he is.

By the time I get to where he is, it would be night already. Soooo, I decided to reunite later with him and take my time looking around in Roppongi.

While skipping around, happily with boba in my hands I turned around the corner and bumped right into two tall guys with my precious boba dropping all over the floor and their clothes. 

"NOO, MY BOBA!?" I cried at my boba that was spilt all over the floor and their clothes, not even caring to look at who I spilt my boba all over.  

"You must care more about your boba than realizing that you dropped it on us, huh?" the guy asked, intrigued because you aren't looking at him but the boba. 

"Sir, what kind of dumb question is that!? Of course, boba is more important and that was a waste of precious money right there!" I said still crying over my boba. 

"Ugh ni-san, let's just go and get new clothes. This girl is clearly wasting our time," the other boy who didn't sound as intrigued as the other said.

"You're right~ See you again, boba girl!" the intrigued one said. 

"Bums!" I yelled softly making sure they didn't hear. 

✧