✧ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 15, 𝙒𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙩, 𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙝𝙤𝙤 ✧

⥅ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 15, 𝙒𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙩, 𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙝𝙤𝙤 ⥆

Warning: Manga Spoilers

Name's POV

I ran away from where Emma was, I looked back to see Emma with a worried face but I smiled at her. That was just before I left, I am completely surrounded around Moebius gang members and some Toman gang members.

'Shit, my head feels dizzy as if I'm about to faint, but I can do this!' I thought to myself, cheering me on to protect Draken and Takemichi from that eery feeling I had felt earlier. Just as I was about to run to find Draken, some Moebius member kicked me in the back causing me to land on the floor with my hands on the floor out of instinct.

"You fucking moron!" I shouted at him, in Japanese and then the last word in English.

"You bitch!" the Moebius member yelled back. 

I kicked him in the stomach and then yanked his hair causing him to fall onto the ground. I felt something in my hand, a-a wig!?

"A wig?" I questioned, smirking.

"Give that back, you dumb bitch!" the Moebius member cursed, looking furious.

"Never," I replied, punching him into the guts. But for some reason, that made me even dizzier. As the member got back up ready to hit me while I felt dizzy, someone came running in. Smiley!

"S-Smiley?" I asked, in case that was him.

"𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲-chan, are you alright?" Smiley asked me as he punched a few Moebius members that came up to us.

"Of course, my head's just a bit dizzy," I replied to his question.

"No shit, you look horrible," Smiley said, smiling.

"Why'd you even ask then!?" I whined.

"Just to tease you," Smiley smirked and then ran off to help Angry.

At that moment, I ran to find Takemichi and Draken. Right there, I bumped into Hanma who smiled at me.

"N/N~" Hanma cooed as he swung a fist in my direction.

"Wait! I have a deal, I'll go on a date with you if you let me pass!" I proposed to him as he smirked and thought about it for a few seconds.

"Hmmm~ That is a good deal, I guess I'll let you go..." Hanma said, thinking for a bit about his decision but before he could speak again, I thanked him and ran away to continue looking for Draken and Takemichi.

"DRAKEN-KUN!" I heard Takemichi yell, and then I sprinted in that direction to see Takemichi on the floor, tearing up.

"Takemichi!" I shouted and he turned around to look at me.