"Shachi!" Penguin snapped. He entered the room and immediately bonked his partner on the head. "Quit flirting with her! Law's gunna massacre you!"

Shachi hissed in pain and held his head. "Aw Peng, it's not fair! Law always gets all the beautiful ones."

Penguin ignored him and turned to you with a stiff smile. "Forgive him, he's a little antsy right now. We've been in hiding for about three months with only each other for company. I'm Penguin. We're Law's brothers."

Your eyebrows rose. "Brothers? He never said he had any family."

"Well more like adopted brothers." Penguin cleared his throat and pulled the brim of his cap down. You though you had caught a peek of emerald green before he did. "He's not really..."

"Able to talk about us." Shachi finished with a bright grin.

You looked between the two, back and forth. For as warm and sunny as Shachi was, Penguin countered him with a calm quiet and silvery light. He seemed far more reserved, hesitant and considerate. His voice was slightly deeper than Shachi's and his smiles were wistful. They struck you as two sides of the same coin suddenly. A sun and a moon.

"Does that mean he's here?" You asked hopefully. You suddenly wanted to see Law more than anything in this world.

Shachi and Penguin glanced at each other, both shaking their heads. Their movements mirrored each other.

"We haven't heard from him." Penguin said.

"But we don't want to contact him too much either in case he's hiding." Shachi finished.

You frowned. "How did you find me?"

Both Penguin and Shachi grinned. "You called us." They said together.

The emergency contact. Of course, that made a lot more sense now. Law hadn't been wrong; these two were by your side quite fast. Well, as fast as someone called out of the blue at one location and then showing up somewhere completely different could be.

"But I never said anything." Your eyes flicked back and forth, still confused.

"Oh you didn't need to." Shachi beamed. He nodded at Penguin. "Penguin's phone can track anyone's phone so long as they call him."

You looked up at him in surprise. "Really? Did you program it to do that? That's really resourceful."

Penguin turned away and blushed. "Ah it's nothing really. Just a little coding and engineering." He frowned, glancing down at your body. "We weren't fast enough though."

You just now noticed the bandages wrapped around your arms and legs. They were pink in some spots from your wounds bleeding into the gauze and still super sore, but they felt clean and well taken care of. A smile crept to your face and you gave it to Penguin and Shachi both.

"But I'm alive." You spoke softly and put a hand on your chest. "Thank you."

Penguin seemed a little surprised and he turned fully around, ears turning red. Shachi on the other hand leaned fully into the blush, a boyish grin stretching across his face and tilting his chin up slightly.

"You're welcome!" They said together.

At last, a giggle finally bubbled up your throat. "Do you always share your words?"

Penguin turned sideways to look back at you, holding down the brim of his hat. "We share..."

"Everything." Shachi chuckled.

"Everything?" You narrowed your eyes and rested a curled finger on your chin. How much did everything imply? Clothes? Food? Lovers?

"Everything." They confirmed.