Once he's fully freed, I run my hands up and down the insides of his thighs, enjoying how his cock twitches every time I get close to it.  I look up at him to find both hands pressed against the door to hold him up and his head tilted towards the ceiling and resting back on his shoulders. 

Seeing him all torn up like this, knowing it's because of me, has my stomach tied in excited knots.  I have this huge, muscular, cocky, badass pilot quite literally in the palms of my hands. 

Deciding to finally put him out of his misery, I run my tongue up the indent at his hip and then move over to lick his tip.  He shudders and lets out a strangled gasp, which makes me grin and turns me on even more.  Teasing him, teases me and I love every bit of it.  I run my tongue around the entire length of him, giving myself a little extra slickness, before taking him completely in my mouth.

His hands quickly drop from the door to my hair, quickly gripping onto the strands into handfuls. 

"Fuuuuuck, sweetheart.  You're too fuckin good at that and I've been hard almost all day," he groaned as he guides my head at the pace he needs.  "I'm not gonna last long like this, it feels too good."

I smile, the best I can manage with my lips wrapped around his cock, and dig my nails into his thighs.  I start to move faster, the tip hitting the back of my throat repeatedly and making me gag.  I look up to see Jake's eyes roll back when I do this, and he pulls tighter on my hair, trying to pull me off of him. 

"Ah. Baby, you gotta stop. I'm-"

His words are cut off, probably forgotten too, when I run my fingernail down the seam of his balls. 

"FUCK!  Dammit, honey," Jake shouts between guttural moans.  Gripping my hair tight enough to make tears well in my eyes, he holds my head still and moves his hips with ridiculous speed until he finally finishes down my throat.  I swallow around him, making him groan as he pulls out of my mouth.  A little leaks out of the side of my mouth and I wipe the corner with my thumb, licking it off while staring Jake down. 

"Pants off. Now," he commands.

I can't help but be a smartass, so I decide to push him a little bit.

"Or what?"  I ask with a smirk. 

He reaches down and scoops me up under my arms, placing me back onto my feet. 

"Keep testing me and you'll find out.  I'm not gonna tell you again; pants. off. now.   If I have to take them off myself, you may regret it," he tells me, voice low and full of authority.  Damn is that hot. 

My mind is set on pushing his buttons.  I mean, how mad could a man who just came down my throat less than 2 minutes ago be anyway?  So I lean against the door, arms crossed and an eyebrow cocked in his direction.

"I see you've made your choice for the night and traded the halo for horns tonight, princess."   Ooooh, that's a new one.  How does everything he says make me so hot for him, dammit?!  I don't say anything, standing firm in my decision to be a brat at the moment. 

"I have a feeling you'll be regretting that decision when I don't let you cum until I decide you can, no matter how much you beg or cry for it." 

Suddenly, he drops to his knees and all but tears the button of my shorts off as he yanks them off, the black lace of my thong following immediately behind them.  Before I can even blink, he has one of my legs hooked over his shoulder, one hand firmly clasped around it to keep it there and the other pinning my hip to the door. 

My eyes widen and I let out a shocked yet excited squeak. 

"Oh, my little firecracker.  You're about to be so much louder than that," he tells me half a second before he dives into me.