the house of olds return

Start from the beginning

Incredible young Kai your own power merged with ophis can make connection's with dragons and mindscapes. Driag spoke in shock put pride.

Well ophis said i could sense dragons so i chose to use my power and ophis to make a mental connection between you,issei and me. Kai said leaving the mindscape and moving his hand.

What the hell i felt you in my head ok never do that again. Issei said shocked and freaked out by the feeling of someone besides draig or red in his head.
Sorry i juat made a mental link between us 3 so i can talk to you mentally instead of just sensing you. Kai said earning a smile from raynare.
Ok let's go you two. She said as the three entered the old school building and they saw rias and the others on edge waiting for sirzechs.

I see you all are on edge. Issei said getting everyone's attention.
Hello issei-san thanks for coming back. Asia said with joy seeing her brother firgure.
Of course asia i am here for zechs and *glares at rias* almost all of you. Issei says to the rage of rias as she feels the cuts on her face and see's raynare with her issei.

By the way where is irina i cant sense her. Kai says entering the building to come face to face with rias.

She isn't here due to matters in heaven but the reat of us are here. Akeno said with a smile seeing issei and kai on how the are now after kyoto.

By the way issei where's gasper we need to train today. Kai said to rias annoyance. I am sealing him again. She said to everyone's rage.

WHAT DID YOU SAY GREMORY!!ISSEI ASKED WITH A DRAGONIC VOICE AS SHE IS STUCK IN FEAR.

I. I.. Am sealing him again he was with you too much and not obeying thus he could be a stray. Rias said before issei roared letting out his gears and his dragon fury blade with the power of all the factions and mostly dragon.

 Rias said before issei roared letting out his gears and his dragon fury blade with the power of all the factions and mostly dragon

Issei.. Come on you wouldn't hurt your love. Rias tried to say as issei started to walk closer in a panick she looked at everyone. Kiba akeno help me please. Rias said as they did nothing but kai spoke. where is she rias? Was all everyone heard as his power spiked.
Where is who? She asked trying to play incconent as long as she could but kai wouldn't have it anymore.
WHERE IS KONEKO AND KUROKA DAMNIT THEY WHERE AT THE HYOUDOU HOUSE AND NOW I SENSE THEM HERE BUT IT'S WEAK SO TELL ME WHAT YOY DID YOU RED HEADED MISERABLE EXCUSE OF THS DEVIL KINGS SISTER AND AN HEIR TO GREMORY!!! Kai roared as he put a large barrier around him and his gloves started to glow along with his red hair and twin aura making issei stop moving toward rias.

IF YOU HURT THEM YOU.. YOU WILL PAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!! KAI LET OUT AS HD BEGAN TO MORPG IN MAGIC ENERGY SOMETHING ISSEI KNEW OF AND WAS AMAZED.

We see silver light grow largee and larger as we hear the cries of a dragon for his mate and his promise as Voilet blue aura forms around where kai once stood making a larger form and emerald fire of that who he will rival and the sorrow he overcame sparks with red and blue to make something incredible.