Who tf are you let me go part 2

Izuku's P.O.V

But somehow I managed to still get away. *Laughs* I managed to runaway from two pro heroes. Looking back on that's a pretty good accomplishment. Like not every day that someone does that 😂😂😂
I laughed for hours. Then I heard footsteps so I ran. But did I get far? No. At that point, I was only running on pure adrenaline. And I was shot TWO MORE TIMES. Like is my luck this bad? Ruces ouy zawiaa. Ywh si ym yrevetinh ignvom os lows. Aelpes ysta ayaw. Wahks uyo chtib. Wyh idd oyu od hits ot em. Hawt idd I od ongrw? Hatw idd I od norw. Mi orrsy jsut etl em og hyw nac't I areh nayinth. I ese thuoms ovinmg tbu on ounsd (Curse you Aizawa. Why is everything moving so slow. Please stay away. Hawks you bitch. Why did you do this to me. What did I do wrong. What did I do wrong. I'm sorry just let me go. why can't I hear anything I see mouths moving but no sound.) I said crying as they put me in hand cuffs. And shot me AGAIN this time I was to tired to fight back. And fell asleep to the sound of a heartbeat and wings surrounding me. My voice wasn't working by the time I woke up. I tried to run and escape but was chained. (All of that was before the chapter Please let me out...) 

Aizawa's P.O.V.

I finally caught up to the kid. DAMN he can run. I shot him twice more with darts to muffle speech and muffle or mute sound. The kid falls over. This is my chance. I thought to myself.  I quickly cuffed him He was screaming jumbled and weird sounds and words trying to form a form of speech. After that I started to move him away from the pole he was hanging on to. Hawks was trying to calm the kid down. I couldn't even see the kid was having an anxiety attack. Hawks reached into his pocket and grabbed something all of us have just in case. A syringe of a sleep drug. (I'm so sorry izuku I had to. You've gone through too much yet here you are.) He comforts the kid and sat down pulled the kid close to his chest and surrounded the two of them with his wings and counted down from 10. And a few minutes pass and I heard mumbling. "Yes, boss I have your son. No I am not bringing him back to you. I know my life is in your hands but I don't give a shit. Go to hell, you abusive bastard." Then the wings opened and revealed hawks crying. "I am so dead. Why didn't I obey him? I should've listened to him." Hey, hawks its gonna be okay ill protect him no matter what. (end of flashback)  Who knew that promise was gonna be this hard to keep? I thought to myself after the small flashback. Izuku comes here. I told my son. "Yes sensei?" We have someone you have to go visit. " No... please... not him. "It's time my son it's time to face your father. I said as I continued to walk to the car.