KID!

Aizawa's P.O.V
I go to the same cafe the kid works for. I see the owner crying. Hey ma'am what's wrong? "Oh! It's nothing everything is fine. What can I get for you." I'm just here to check on one of the employees. Same one as last time. The owner started to cry harder. "Sir Izuku is in the hospital." Why is he there? "Sir you should sit down. It's a long story." Okay.
*Flash back.*

Owner's P.O.V.
I was running the cafe an hour after Izuku left and he called me. I heard alot of yelling and screaming. I then heard a small and quiet 'Help' Before hearing a thud and a door slam. I ran out of the cafe and down the block to the police. I told them and they found him bleeding out on the floor. He had so many bruises and cuts. They never found the culprit. But it is believed to be the father that's the only person he lives with.

*End of flash back.*

Aizawa's POV
The owner started crying harder. "I feel like it's my fault. He's in the hospital because I didn't care to ask about how he got the scars." I replied with No it's my fault I never thought twice to check on him again. Could you tell me the hospital he's at so I could visit and apologize? We get to the hospital room. I rush to the kids side. KID tell me what happened. WHO DID THIS TO YOU? I said crying my eyes out. I then heard a faint father did this. I was furious. I called my husband it went straight to voicemail. Hey babe I'm at the hospital right now for a friend of mine and I won't be coming home till tomorrow morning at 3 a.m. so if you don't see me when you come home don't worry about it. I say as I hang up. two seconds later my husband calls me back " hey babe why are you at the hospital."

I'm here for a friend they were being abused and they were found Bleeding Out There are only eleven years old. I met them a few days ago on the way to work and I am worried so I need you to do research on the midoriya Family. And track down the father because the son says it's the father who did this. " what I'm coming right now I'm on my way do you want to adopt the little bean" sure why not he needs a loving parent anyway.