Should I?

(This takes place in middle school. And before Izuku was found warning ⚠️ self-harm and suicide baiting ⚠️)
Izuku POV
I have school today. Ugh... Great another day of learning things I already know. And getting suicide baited. I thought to myself as I was driven to school by my dad. "Have a great day at school today Izuku." That sentence feels foreign. Thanks, Hizashi. I replied only to get a death stare. Sorry I mean thank you, dad. Love you. "Love you too son," My dad says as I shut the car door. I then got a text it was from my 'father'  "When you come home go to the basement I'll be waiting." I knew I was in trouble. I walked in the gates of aldera. And was immediately greeted by my ex-best friend. Katsuki bakugou. "Hey, deku why haven't you taken my advice and jumped off a roof," Bakugou says as he uses his quirk. I don't know kacchan. Maybe because I have a lot to live for. Or I don't know I don't want to give you the satisfaction of me dying. I said making my way to class. "Good morning class the essay is due today. Make sure you get it to me by the end of class." I got up to turn it in. And after class, I was held back. "Mr.midoryia please stay for a moment" Yes sir what is the problem?

"It's about your essay." "I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore the baiting the abuse and nobody wants me here. Mr. Midoryia that's a run-on sentence. It should be I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore peiriod the baiting comma the abuse period. I hope everyone misses me because its my last day on earth. That is a run on sentence. It should be 'I hope everyone misses me period Because its my last day on earth. If you are gonna write essays like this you should go kill yourself die jump off a cliff and shoot yourself in the head."

After my teacher did that. I lashed out. I screamed If you don't see me tomorrow just know it's your fault that I no longer exist.

And I ran home and grabbed a knife and then just cut myself. Over. And over. And over. Until Hizashi bursted into my room. "MISTAKE I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO GO TO THE BASEMENT"  Sorry sir. "NO SORRY ISN'T ENOUGH YOU'RE COMING WITH ME.!" My father screams as he roughly grabs my hand digging his sharp nails into my skin. He starts whipping and cutting me. Little did he know I called my boss and whispered help me. And hit the floor. and hung up. "You sleep here tonight mistake. No food or water for two weeks." Hizashi screams as he slams the door. I was left there bleeding out on the basement floor.