Brother come on you said you wouldn't leave me not like everyone else did.

Izuku POV
'if only you knew... I only have a few days left till I am no longer alive. Be glad there was a person that saved me.' I thought to myself as I wheeled myself into the room. Bakugou came running. "Deku. You stupid bastard you had me worried." He said as he hugged me tightly. Ow ow ow bakugou please it hurts. I scream. He was quickly pulled away by my dad. Aizawa raised his hand. I of course flinch. Only for him to hug me. A few days passed and I got weaker and weaker with each passing day. But I always managed to put on a smile. I was in my room at dads house when the pains were returning. 'crap is it really already time.' I thought as my body began to sway. I quickly wrote a letter to my girlfriend.

Dear uraraka,
I'm sorry that I lied to you. The cancer wasn't gone. It was only a matter of time before it returned. I'm sorry. I hope you know that I love you. And I wish I had more time on this earth so I could propose to you. Well... It's too late. My vision started to spot. 'crap' I thought as my body started to shut down. Slowly but surely I was dying. I love you ochacko. You're my whole world. That's when my body entirely shut down. The last thing I saw was my little sister and older brother walking in I quickly said a small love you and hit the ground with a loud thud entirely losing consciousness.

Eri's P.O.V
I went to check on Ani-Kun. (Big brother in Japanese ) and I found him stumbling and he looks pale. Ani-kun what's wrong? I asked my older brother. He never responded and whispered "I love you two" as he fell backward. That's when shin-Kun ran to catch him and started to cry. He kept saying "Come On izuku. Izuku if this is a joke it's not funny. Come on you fought this earlier you can fight it again. Please izuku stop messing around. This isn't funny. Come on wake up. Izuku. Wake up. Please  I can't lose you again. Not after I just got you back." Is izuku okay shin-kun. Why are you crying he's just sleeping right? He's only sleeping, right? "I'm sorry eri but we need to get papa and dad," Shin-Kun says. Ok, shinso-Kun. As if on queue our fathers walked in.

Aizawa's P.O.V.

I hear a loud thud coming from izuku's room. I thought nothing of it at first but that's when my instincts kicked in and I ran upstairs. I could hear shinso screaming "Come On izuku. Izuku if this is a joke it's not funny. Come on you fought this earlier you can fight it again. Please izuku stop messing around. This isn't funny. Come on wake up. Izuku. Wake up. Please I can't lose you again. Not after I just got you back." Then I called mic but I started sobbing before I could tell him what happened.

Present mic's P.O.V.

I was on a tv show and my husband called. Hey, do you mind if I take this it's my lover. "Sure" I picked up only to be greeted by loud screaming and I heard broken sobs. Wait those sound like Aizawa's sobs. Babe is everything okay I hear screaming. I said only to get even more broken sobs. I then hear shinso's voice. "Dad you HAVE to come home now. Izuku fainted and isn't waking up. We walked in to find him looking really pale and his body swaying. Please come home." Shinso says as he starts sobbing too. What! I'm on my way. I scream as I excuse myself and hang up. Excuse me I am very sorry but my son is unconscious at home and isn't waking up. I have to leave now. I said as I ran to my car. By the time I got home everyone was crying. Except izuku he was pale limp and... Unresponsive... And worst of all not breathing. Izuku... Little listener please just wake ... Up. Please don't leave us. I said as I started to do chest compression. Crying. Please just wake up... Please. Shouta started crying harder. So did everyone else. 

Shinso's P.o.v.
Come on izuku you can't be dead. Please don't leave me alone. I thought we had a promise. Ototo come on you said you wouldn't leave me not as everyone else did Please just don't leave.

Ototo means little brother in Japanese.