Class 1-a's reaction

Third P.O.V. (This is a hypothetical not actually related to deku at all.)

Aizawa walked into class with tear stains on his cheeks. "Class I need everyone's attention." The room fell silent. "I have some horrible news about izuku midoryia." Bakugou stood up " WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT DEKU!" He screams. Aizawa used his quirk. " If you would all kindly shut the fuck up. I will explain." The room fell silent once more. "As you all know midoryia had stage 4 lung cancer. Well..." Tears welled up in the hero's eyes. "I am sorry to inform you but he passed away late last night." By the time aizawa got those words out tears were already making their way down his face. Bakugou was devastated. He lost his childhood best friend. Uraraka was heartbroken she hadn't known deku for long but they were really close. Iida was on the verge of tears. Momo was trying to do what izuku did for years put on a smile and try not to show her pain. Todoroki was well... he was sobbing because izuku or 'deku' helped him face his father.

In short, everyone was torn to see their classmate/boyfriend/savior/brother/son/and best friend die. It took weeks. Sometimes bakugou would have vivid dreams where izuku was still here and he was just somewhere lost. Sometimes all of class 1-a would hear their beloved deku laugh and tell funny jokes. sometimes they'd see him standing in corner of a room and they'd run to him only to find it was an illusion. This only led everyone to lock themselves in their room. The U.A. staff noticed that present mic and aizawa weren't themselves. Aizawa wouldn't eat present mic would be so quiet that some thought he'd gone mute. Sometimes they'd find the two crying in each other's arms with eri and shinso. Mic said, "If I'd been there sooner he wouldn't be dead now, would he?" Shinso and eri were so silent and weren't as cheerful. Little did they know. This is only temporary. Fear not my heros izuku will be home soon*insert maniacal laughter* Hahahaha *cough* *intense choking sounds* haha. *More choking sounds.* Ahem. There we go *maniacal laughter continues* *choking sounds intensify* ****. Why does this always hap- *more choking sounds* IM NOT EVEN LAUGHING. *more choking sounds* *SOUNDS INTENSIFY* Fuck. *Wrestling with mistyrious figure*

Not this time mother f***er.

Watch the first one for the full video. Second one is just a short.