Karan and Teja burst into laughter,

Raj: everyone knows ki Karan is important to me more than anything, but I guess Karan ko tujhse mere love, protectiveness and possessiveness share Karna padega. You both are my babies, doll don't doubt my love for you ever.

Teja got overwhelmed listening to him and hugged him,

Teja: I love you bhaiyu and I mean it.

He hugged her back, while the grumpy baby sulked again,

Karan: ahem ahem, mein bhi hoon yaha.

Teja: and the green monster is back.

He hit her head while she was about to hit him back, raj intervened,

Raj: acha chalo, let's eat and I have to talk.

And that's it the room became silent, and raj said

Raj: doll can you heat the food, while I get him to the table.,

She nodded and left.,

Raj: sunny, first let's eat and I will discuss the entire thing. And don't try to divert it, else it won't take minutes for me to find out the reason.

Karan nodded and both went towards the dining, teju kept the food on the table.

Karan: tu kab utt gayi? And when did you make food?

Teja: I didn't cook, bhaiyu se pucho.

Seeing their confused glances, raj explained everything to them.

Karan: wow, you made the food. It's been ages since you have cooked something.

Teja: aapko cooking aati hain bhaiyu?

Karan: arrey he cooks the best food. Par only for family.

Teja: wow, chalo let's eat first. I am so hungry.

Karan: yea yea...,,,

Teju served it on two plates and when she was about to serve herself, they dragged her and made her sit between them.

She smiled at them,

Karan: ek din hi mera mood off hua iska yeh matlab nahin ki I forget to feed you the next day.

Teju showed her tongue to him, while raj adored them.

They started feeding her alternatively and they had their lunch too.

Soon, they cleared the table and settled in the living room. Raj sat on the sofa, and teju was sitting beside him, while Karan sat on the floor leaning on to raj's legs.

Raj caressed his hair while teju was pulling his tee to annoy him. Raj who saw that pulled her hand and softly nodded a no, she pouted but side-hugged him and sat silently.

Raj slowly: sunny what exactly happened? And dare you to lie to me, Mr Kundra.

Teju was curious to know what happened to sunny,

Karan started narrating the entire day's events, he stopped telling to see his face,

Raj: yeh tera aur doll ka har baar ladna is going out of hands now, and why have you been so angry sunny?

Karan: she ignored me raj, ask her. She didn't feed me or let me feed her.

Teja: are you serious?

Karan: does it look like I am joking?

Raj: shut up both of you, I know all this. Tell me room mein Jane ke baad kya hua. Aur topic ko change mat kar.

Karan: I went inside and sat on the bed, that's when I noticed my phone buzzing continuously, I checked ki kya hua hain, and then he gave his phone to raj