°𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5 - 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱

________________________

Sorry for the inactivity, I had too much school work so I had to stop for a while. Sorry if its short but I tryed to put as much Lawlu as nessacery with out breaking the whole story apart.

________________________

Law – I think we are not from this world. – Everyone went silent.

Harry – Why do you think so?

Law – Because I have been studying your  world's history and geography and it's a completely different thing.

Hermione – I have an idea, try to draw your planet's geography so we can compare! But before anything, I have a very important question!

Law - Go ahead.

Hermione - Where did you guys even came from? - Law thought twice before saying anything, but before he could actually say anything Luffy took the lead.

Luffy – We came from Wano!

Harry – And where is that?

Law – In the Grand Line seas.

Ron – So d-do you actually mean you came from another world?!

Law – Probably, if it wasn't for that kid...

Hermione – Do you mean the kid who kidnapped you?

Law – Who even told you that?!

Hermione – Luffy

Harry – Luffy

Ron – Luffy – Law gave Luffy a stare.

Luffy – Sorry... - Law blushed. Law just kept making his scary like face till he felt his cheeks cool down a little. But seriously, why did that had to happen just now! He couldn't hold it, the way Luffy said sorry was so cute Law almost fainted. But Law quickly regained his composure and began to talk.

Law – Well, at least he didn't expose us to the wrong people.

Hermione – I still want to know how you guys managed to build a shelter in the middle of the forbidden forest! This place is super dangerous we shouldn't even be here!

Law – Look we don't use magic, like you witches, we have devil fruit powers, Haki, and other conditions. That's why we are not weaklings that can't survive in such a forest.

Hermione – Haki! That's the name, I've been spending hours trying to understand this type of magic, I mean power.

Law – Well I'll try explain. – Law spent about an hour explaining, he tried as hard as he could to make it simple to understand, but Hermione didn't make it easy though.

Hagrid – I still can't believe this type of thing exist!

Harry – Me too, I'm sure that if Luffy participates at the Triwizard Tournament we'll surely win!

Law – What's this Triwizard tournament anyway?

Hermione – Well, it's a tournament with 3 stages to challenge your courage, magical skill, and planning skill. The administer of 3 witch schools around the world will come to rate and vote on who's the best participant. The fist task is to take the golden egg from the dragon, then you'll have to save the most important thing to you from under the Howards lake, and finally come back safe and sound.

Luffy – SUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT SEEMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SO COOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Law – I'll see that with Luffy-ya later. We need to focus on coming back home!

Harry – I'll respect your decision as Luffy's boyfriend but please be quick about it, the tournament starts in 3 weeks and if he's going to participate he needs to practice at least the basics in magic! – Everyone went silent.

It seemed like no one had noticed what potter had said, but that's where your wrong. Luffy took about 2 minutes to realize what Potter had said, Law had noticed it in the moment the words came from Harry's mouth. The only one who didn't actually notice was Hagrid. Luffy looked at Harry flustrated. Was it that obvious that the person Luffy liked was Law!? Law gave Potter a death stare that only took power because of the fact that law had his hat covering his slightly reddish face.

Law – I think we are good for now... Now I need to have a private meeting with Luffy-ya.

Ron – Oh okay we'll leave... OBVIOUSLY NOT!!!!!!! WE CAN'T SURVIVE OUT THERE!!!!

Luffy – Just admitted to be a weakling.

Ron – Sorry if I'm not a beast like you two!

Harry – I have to admit you two look like beasts, being around you guys is like being with two monsters!

Hermione – Yeah, they're right.

Hagrid – I think I'm the only one who doesn't understand anything...

Harry – We'll explain later.

Luffy – Shiroi can you take them out of the forest – The cat that was sitting in the corner of the room jumped into Luffy's shoulder then jumped ahead, leading Harry and his friends out of the shelter.

Shiroi – Meow, Meow!

Luffy – Shiroi will go with you guys, don't worry!

Hermione – Are you sure he won't eat us?

Luffy – Sure!

Harry – So let's get going, bye Luffy! Bye Law! – They all waved and Harry and his friends including Hagrid left.

Luffy – What do you even want to talk about?

Law – What did Harry mean by "Luffy's boyfriend"? – Luffy feezed, what would he do!? What could he even do! He couldn't lie to Torao! Actually, he could but he knew Law would discover the lie in a second! Would he admit he might even have some feeling for his nakama Law?

Luffy – W-what are you talking about? Did he say that huh? W-weird... - Luffy said as he looked away making his liar face.

Law – Really... so why did you get all flustrated about it?

Luffy – What?! N-no... - Law came closer to Luffy and hold the tip of Luffy's chin.

Law – Are you lying to me? – Luffy couldn't look away, his face was all red and he couldn't do anything about it in the moment.

Luffy – N-no! – Law gave Luffy a kiss on his cheeks, that made Luffy become a strait tomato, Law went away and made his way to the door. Both of the boys were strait silent.

Law – If you wish to say anything to me, meet m tomorrow night right here. Let's make this quicker, I won't be talking to you till you come and tell me the strait truth. – Law opened the door and looked at Luffy. – Love you. – Law left the house leaving a flustrated statue of Luffy behind. Luffy couldn't move, he was too shocked, too emotional, maybe too in love...

Will Luffy tell Law the truth or will he be able to be ignored by Law forever?

________________________

Hope you liked it! See you in the next chap!

𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓗𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara