𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4 - 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓛𝓲𝓮

---------

I'm so scared!!!!!!!! I think I'm the one getting suprized on how this story is running out of my controllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Please remember to leave a star and tell me what you think about the story!!!! Enjoy!

---------

As Luffy and Law entered more and and more into the deep and dark forest. It seemed it wasn't called the forbidden forest for no reason. The sound of clinging leafs and the winds passing by gave the forest it's famous creeps. Law could hear the strange creatures passing by and spying on them. Suddenly many acromantulas (monster spiders) came out of the darkness towards them. 

Law - It seems like they want to fight.

Luffy - So let's give them what they want!

As he said that hundreds of acromantulas came towards them, Law and Luffy used that as a chance to train their fighting skills. GomuGomu no... PISTOL! Many spiders were sent away by luffy's atack. ROOM Shambles! Law cut many spider heads and sent them flying away. The fight was good but Law had to do what they came to do;.

Law - Luffy we need to get our house started! We can't spend more time with these things!

Luffy - I want them as my pets! But they keep atacking!

Law - Just do something! - Luffy activated his King's Haki and all acromantulas atoped ataking and sat beside Luffy.

Luffy - I tamed them! TORAO! GET THEIR HEADS BACK!!

Law - "Sigh" Fine - ROOM, SHAMBLES - Happy now?

Luffy - Yeah thanks! Now do you spiders know any tricks? Ohhhhhh I have a idea! I'm gonna teach you some tricks!!!! - All spiders started to jump up and down as a way to show happyness. Law had started their new base while Luffy was having fun with the acromantulas and the other creatures that lived there. Centaurus, wolfs, and other creatures came by to play with Luffy.

Law - The house is ready... what is this? - Luffy was having a party with the creatures of the forest. What pulled Law's attention was a strange white tiger like cat that was on Luffy's shoulder. 

Luffy - Hey Torao! I made knew friends! Oh, and this is my new pet! - Luffy pointed to the cat. - He can do all tipes os things! Look! Shiroi (White in Japanese) grow up like you did before! - The cat nodded, it jumped from Luffy's shoulder to the floor and a small but blinding light transformed the cat into a geat white tiger. law was impressed but not too much since they were in a witch school so all crasy type of thing could happen. Not to mention the grand line is also full of crasy creatures.

Law - Okay now lets get inside.

Luffy - Okay, Bye guys! See you all tomorrow! - Some animals waved and they all left. Luffy entered the cosy small base Law made. - Sugeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Law - Everytime we need to meet up or you got in any type of problem come here for shelter. Since we are in the deepest part of the forest, no one will find our base. We better go back it's almost time for lunch. - Luffy's eyes started to glow.

Luffy - MEAT!!!!!!!!!! Lets go Shiroi! - the cat became a great tiger and Luffy started to ride it. But this time the tiger looked like a giant Tiger of how big he was, it wasn't like the first time. - Torao come on up! - Law was still shocked as he jumped on the beast. The way was very quick since they were riding a giant tiger. When they reached the entrance of the forest they were confronted by a small giant guy called Hagrid. The tiger quickly became a cat and jumped on Luffy's shoulder. Hagrid was unbelieved, how were those boys in the forbidden forest and still survived!?