Three

It was Saturday night and the cafe was in full buzz. I was super busy and with Finn and Drake here, flirting shamelessly with female customers who obviously didn't mind, I was irritated out of my mind. They were sitting at the table nearest to the counter so I could hear all of their flirting with the girls who passed by them.

"Hey, I think I've seen you before", Finn said to an Asian beauty who was walking by his table.

She frowned down at him, Finn had a genuine curious expression on his face.

" I don't think we have met", she said in her thick Indian accent.

He grinned up at her. "In my dreams, duh"

He was soon losing his game.

She walked away saying. "And I saw you on my nightmares, idiot!'

I laughed quietly as I took the order of an elder lady who tapped her fingernails on the counter impatiently as she continued looking down at her phone. She looked like a high profile lady with her short grey hair styled the most perfect way with not even a single hair out of place and her business clothing and heels. She wore a deep maroon lipstick and looked important as hell.

" Your name, please?", I asked.

She froze and looked up at me and then she removed her sunglasses and I almost laughed out loud at the offended look she gave me.

"I'm Hazel Gracia", she introduced herself and kept looking at me. I nodded and typed her name on the touchscreen.

" Your order will be here soon". I smiled at her. She kept looking at me.

"You are John Ainsworth's daughter, right?" she asked quietly, her steel eyes held some deep emotion.

I smiled gently, she looked troubled and did not look like a woman who got troubled easily. " Yeah, I'm Ophelia Ainsworth".

I hoped to the moon and back that she'd not tell dad. She did look like one of his business associates.

She did not say anything and just stepped aside as more customers came to order.

"Welcome to Audrey's, what would you like to order?", I asked as I looked from the touch screen where I was playing sudoku.

Laurent Ocean. Frank Jeffers. Edward Opens.

" Hello, little Shakespeare", Frank greeted me with a large grin on his face.

I raised my eyebrows at the nickname but didn't comment. The last thing I needed was to be reminded of my little Shakespeare burst in my panicked state.

"You people wanna order something?" I questioned as they continued to stand there in silence.

Edward awkwardly smiled at me and looked at Laurent for help. The thing about this tall brunet was that he did not know how to talk to girls without flirting with them. He was a really awkward guy unless he was with his two friends or flirting with girls. He stuttered in front of teachers, sometimes tripped on plain ground, had a hard time talking to other guys.

"Latte Macchiato, Mead Raf and Cafe latte", Laurent spoke carelessly as he looked around the cafe.

I nodded, trying his order in.

" Is this Laura's shift?" he questioned suddenly.

I frowned. "Yeah...she's at the back".

Did he know her?

Laurent moved to the side of the counter where the wooden thingy which let people inside was made. He took a key out of his pocket and opened it.

I stopped him. " Whoa, buddy. Where you going?".