01 | bliss

C L A I R E
01 | bliss

"Vaughn, what are you doing?"

The gasp leaves me followed by a breathless moan. My hands move down, tangling with the soft curls of my husband's dark hair as he slides his tongue between my wet folds. He hums in approval, keeping his hands on my thighs so that I am locked in place in our king-sized bed.

"Happy anniversary, blondie," he coos, his voice gruff and his hot breath on my clit.

I feel his smile in his words as he licks my core, his fingers drawing small circles over my thighs. I close my eyes, my head tilting back when his tongue swoops inside me, followed by one of his fingers. It has been sixteen years of our marriage and he still doesn't fail to surprise me with his sexual appetite every day.

My belly floods with need as he pumps in and out. His tongue and fingers move in rhythm beneath me, taking me to newer heights. Every day with him brings something new, something exciting. All these years and the fire between us still burns the same.

"We'll be late, Vaughn..." I moan, biting my bottom lip, looking down at his head of black hair between my legs. " We need to prepare for the party."

"We have servants for that," he says, lightly biting my engorged nub, causing me to cry out in pleasure.

The pressure in my core builds until I am bucking against his lips, chasing my high with his tongue. He keeps drawing me to the edge and then moves, leaving me gasping. My hands tangle in the white sheets underneath as I watch my husband keeping all his attention on my cunt, slurping me like his last meal on earth.

His movement fastens, his one one-handed grip on my thigh digging his fingers into my skin. I scream out his name, fisting his hair with both hands as my orgasm crashes into me. Stars flare behind my lids when I come, feeling him licking my juices, swiping me clean.

Fragile, my limbs lie limply on the bed. My vision clears and I see my husband rising with a full smirk on his lips.

He is bare-chested, his high-maintenance body making me lick my lips when my sight falls on those abs of his. Years of work running the business have caused his greying hair to appear faster than he had expected. Their first appearance was during his early thirties which caused him to have a womanly freak out when he saw that one strand. However, he has grown used to styling those shades now, letting them dust over his black strands, only making him look hotter. His romanesque face comes into full view as he crawls up my body. The sight of his cock jutting out for me fills me with instant need.

He kisses me, hot lips moving wildly over mine. I wrap my hands around his neck, pulling him closer, kissing deeper. When we part, I caress his face gently, staring at him with the love he knows shines in my eyes for him.

"Happy anniversary to you too, baby," I breathe.

He places his kisses all over my face while positioning his cock against my entrance. We both moan in ecstasy when he pushes in, my cunt welcoming his girth like it is its home.

"Sixteen years..." Vaughn whispers, his elbows resting on both sides of my head as he begins moving slowly. "I can't believe you're still mine."

I wrap my legs around his waist, causing his slow thrusts to hit me deeper.

"Me too," I say. "I can't believe you have been mine for sixteen years."

I really don't. Vaughn Jackson and I never belonged together. Our lives had been so separated and inflicted with tragedies on both sides that being together had only been a dream. I was a naive girl who didn't know the difference between danger and kindness, whereas he had been spending his life sacrificing his happiness in the name of friendship for my brother who didn't give him the respect he deserved.