Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

Vladamir didn't seem like he gave a shit which only angered me further. As much as I wanted to scream, shout and lash out there was something else I wanted to do more than that and that was to remove myself from his presence.

"If you know what's good for you you'd leave me alone for the next couple of days."

As usual Vladamir didn't respond and instead just watched me. I turned around and stormed out of the room, heading for my own room. Once I got there I slammed the door and leaned against it.

I was proud of myself for not lashing out at him and disgusted with how far he took it. I understand that this was partly my fault, I shouldn't have joked around like I did but I would have never taken it this far and I was genuinely starting to feel bad once I saw his reaction.

I was going to tell him the truth and had started to when he said he could hear the baby. He must have known from the start that I was joking and decided to act as if he was confused and happy to mess with me. The whole situation was crazy and though I did start it he took it to the next level. All day I kept thinking about the baby and my choices while he had sat there looking pleased with himself.

Didn't he think about how I must have been feeling? Didn't he care at all about the consequences of his actions?

Who was I kidding? This is Vladamir we're talking about of course he doesn't care about my feeling or the consequences of his actions. All he cares about is himself and getting what he wants. I would be foolish to think otherwise.

The mate bond was making me loopy and horny, I was forgetting about the type of person he was and still is. He hasn't changed at all since I first met him however my feeling towards him had. Whether it was the mate bond, the sex or just because I was spending more time with him, I was starting to think of him as a normal person when in reality he was the complete opposite.

I couldn't let the mate bond or sex cloud my thoughts about him. I had to remember what he's like, how dangerous he is and how I have to keep my guard up around him. As much as I hate to admit it, I knew I would probably end up sleeping with him again. I have needs and since the only person who can meet those needs is him I know I will end up going back to him.

I wish I was more like those girls who were able to manage and supress their needs and desires instead I was one of those girls who needed to get laid and enjoyed doing it a lot.

Why did I have to be a horny girl?

Pulling myself away from the door, I stripped down and grabbed some pyjamas from my drawer. Needing a nice relaxing shower to wash away the events of today, I turned the water on and got in. The hot water cascaded over my body causing me to sigh in pleasure, closing my eyes I allowed the water to remove all the tension from my muscles.

After a few minutes my eyes snapped open when I heard a noise in my bedroom. I was about to brush it off as me imagining it when all of a sudden Vladamir walked in.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I screamed as I covered my body.

Vladamir raised his eyebrows at my actions. "I have already seen everything multiples times Leanne, there is no need to hide."

I knew he was right but there was no way I was telling him that. "Get out! And there something called clothes you know, it's what you put on your body so other people can't see all of you. Stop wandering around the house naked!"

"It is my house, I will do what I want to do."

"I'm not going to stay here if you keep doing that." I threatened. At the moment it wasn't true as I had nowhere to go but once I found somewhere to live and we had reduced the chances of anything happening to me because I was Vladamir's 'mate' I would leave in a heartbeat.

"I will wear clothes."

"Good." I hadn't expected him to agree so quickly. "What are you doing here? I told you to stay away from me."

"I want you."

Laughter erupted from me. "You're out of your mind if you think I'm going to have sex with you after what you did."

"No?" Vladamir inched closer and closer until he was standing next to me. The water was falling on us both as we stared at each other.

"No." I said firmly as I took a step back.

Vladamir slowly scanned my body, his eyes lingering on my chest for a few seconds before lowering his gaze to my bottom half. It was the shower, it had to be, because there was no way I was getting this hot by a look.

"Stop looking at me like that. Can you leave? I would like to shower in peace." I turned around so I was no longer facing him and grabbed the shower gel and exfoliating glove.

Vladamir made a noise but I didn't turn around or respond. After a few seconds of me ignoring him and scrubbing my body he moved away from me and left the bathroom. Sighing in relief I continued with my shower and took my time to clean and shave myself.

Once I was done I wrapped my body in a large towel and piled my hair together before squeezing it and draining it of the excess water. Walking over to the mirror, I wiped the condensation of it and grabbed my toothbrush. After I had brushed my teeth and washed my face I headed back to my bedroom.

"Bloody hell, you scared me!" I gasped as I placed my hand over my chest. "What the hell are you doing?"

I don't know why I asked that question because it was very obvious what he was doing. He was still naked and had his hand around his large dick.

"Do not leave, I would like to finish."

I say Vladamir has issues and he does but he wasn't the only one. This shouldn't be happening and yet it was, watching him stroke his dick while he stared at me was starting to turn me on. My eyes were trained on his dick and an image of it entering my body had me almost moaning out loud.

"Why can we only have sex with each other? Is there anything we can do to fix that?" I questioned, my voice hoarse and dry.

"It is the mate bond and no I do not think we can." Vladamir answered as he continued to stroke himself.

"You need to do that somewhere else. I'm still pissed at you for what you did earlier." I finally removed my eyes from his dick and walked over to where I had placed my clothes.

Though the majority of my body was dry I still used the towel to wipe off the droplets of water I had missed earlier before putting my clothes on. Though my boobs were on the small side, I didn't sleep with a bra on and was always confused by those who did. Once I'm done for the day the first thing I do is remove my bra and free those small babies, I can't imagine keeping them confined all day or even sleeping with a bra on.

I could hear Vladamir moving around and decided to ignore him. Hopefully, he would leave soon and I could get into bed and sleep for a very long time.

"I have been thinking." Vladamir said from behind me.

"I really don't care. Go away." I snapped.

"It is about what happened earlier."

I turned around to face him. "Are you going to apologise?"

"No."

I glared at him. "Then I don't want to hear it."

Vladamir grabbed me before I could turn away again. "I want one."

"You want what?"

"I want a baby."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter

Do you think Vladamir is being serious? How do you think Leah will react? Let me know what you think is going to happen next

Thank you for reading :)

-Kayy xx