"It's for our own good."

You furrowed your brows, suddenly started to feel confused at his words. "What?"

"Are you aware that you were moaning just now?"

Like a blow you suddenly felt your face heat up and you straightened up, swinging your legs off the couch as Hawks sat beside you while you cleared your throat.

"Are the kids asleep?" you asked just to change the conversation but when you saw Hawks' expression, you realized what your question might have meant and you shook your head. "Not that. Not what you're thinking you perverted–"

Hawks suddenly burst out in laughter as he lowered his head. You took the mug of hot chocolate he put on the coffee table and took a sip as Hawks' laughter subsided and he looked back at you.

"Yes, they're already asleep," he said, brushing the tears from his eyes as he took his mug of hot chocolate as well and took a sip. "So, have you found the best school for our twins yet?"

"Ah, right," you said, putting the mug down before you held your laptop and Hawks took it, putting it on his lap. "This school is good. But I think I'll look for a few more tomorrow just to be sure. The tuition isn't that high and it's near the house. The 1st grade homeroom teachers look kind, they have a gym, yard, indoor pool and..."

You slowly trailed off before you glance at Hawks to see him looking at you instead of the laptop screen. Has he been looking at you since you started to talk?

"What? You don't like the school?" you asked slowly before Hawks smiled.

"As long as you choose it, I'm good with anything. I trust your judgment, Y/n. You're their mom, you want only the best for them."

You didn't know if it's his smile or his words that were lethal that your heart started to beat faster and you had to avert your gaze to the side.

"That's why you've been looking for the best school for hours now. You must be really tired."

"Just a bit," you muttered.

"Then, should I massage your shoulders again?" Hawks asked and you immediately looked at him, the smile now turning into a mischievous smirk. "That kids are already asleep so–"

You closed the laptop and took it from his lap before standing up and taking the mug of hot chocolate.

"You know what, I think we should go to sleep," you said before downing the rest of the hot chocolate in the mug before walking off.

"Y/n," Hawks called behind. "If your shoulders felt stiff just tell me. I'll massage them for you!"

"No thanks! I'll go to a massage spa and have them—" you were suddenly cut off when Hawks flew in front of you, blocking your way.

"What did you say?" he asked, taking a step closer that made you take a step back. "You're going to a spa and have them what?"

You raise your eyebrow and Hawks continue to step forward, closing the gap between you two.

"Whether it's a man or woman, I don't like the thought of anyone touching your bare skin. Or hearing your moans."

"I–" you trailed off, feeling your face heating up again before you composed yourself and looked at Hawks. "I don't moan like that when someone massages my body. I only did that because my body knows it's you. Maybe you used to do that quite often before the twins were even born."