Epilogue

Seven years later

Aaron's POV

Time moved fast making relish some wonderful memories with my hot wife. She still looks hot, being mother of three children.

I don't know when she came and placed her lips on mine making me come out of my dream land. I started reciprocating to her demand. I don't know when I heard a foot steps coming towards us, and I am about to push her away but she had firm grip on my neck making me stuck in that place. I heard foot steps nearing me.

I startled and pushed my darling away from me, which made her frown.

"Stop kissing my Daddy, Mommy," replied furious looking my four year old Angel.

Aaradhya Aaron Malhotra. My sweet little girl.

"You missy stop interfering us, whenever I kiss my husband," My wife replied equally glaring at her.

See how boldly she says to my wife that not kiss me, and how my wife equally replies to her.

I don't know why both of them can't stand with each other's presence. I became their ultimate victim whenever they fight.

Why God?

Why always me?

One is my Angel who doesn't want to share her Daddy with anyone (only in front of my wife).

Another one is my wife, who can't understand her daughter's age and her mind set. Always wants fight for her rights, in front of my little angel (in front of her daughter).

These two always make me crazy with their silly fights. They can't live without each other when I am away from them.

If my presence only they will fight for me making go insane. And my twin little rascals (Aadarsh and Aakarsh) support their Mom and leaves my little angel alone.

Whenever I support my little girl, I will be forbidden from love making. And I can't live without touching her.

In my house only aliens live, not human beings.

"He is only my Daddy," My daughter replied equally glaring at her.

Aww my little cutie pie.

I never want her to get married.

I can't send my little angel away.

She is everyone's favourite. She is cute pie to her Ishaan uncle and sweetheart to her aunties. Monster to her uncle Varun. I don't know why she loves to prank on Varun and she plays more time with him only.

"Did you write your name on him? No, right? And he is my husband. I have every right on him," my wife replied smirking at her.

My daughter gave an evil smirk to her which made me confuse.

In swift moment my angel grabbed a chair and stood up on the kitchen level. And stood in equal height with me and my wife.

"Dadda give me your hand," she asked me cutely. I melted in her words and gave my hand to her and she pulled my sleeves up shown something which made my wife froze.

I can't control myself started smiling towards my little girl, who is exact replica of my wife. My wife is standing beside me with her mouth hung open to my daughter craziness.

My daughter is more crazier than her mummy. That's why they can't stand each other presence.

"This is cheating. I don't agree with this. You little devil. I know you team up with her right," My wife asked glaring at me and my little princess.