Chapter Four - G.N.O. + meetings

Start from the beginning

"You're right, I know," he let out a deep sigh.  "I had a meeting with grannie about it all and she said she would call Meghan in for a meeting to chat about what happened and said she wants us there."

"Really?" Evelyn's eyes grew wide.  "Has grannie said what she will chat about?"

"No, only that she thanked us for bringing it to her attention and she will deal with it accordingly," he said as he held her hand.

"I think the best thing to do is have the kids stay in the wedding," Evelyn said carefully as she ran her hand up and down her husband's forearm to keep him calm.  "We just have to go with it now.  Besides, it's too late in the wedding planning, Wills.  We're less than a month away.  I know though that after the wedding I want to limit how much time I spend with her unless I have to.  Is that all right?" She asked anxiously.

"Of course, love," he told her as he then moved her gently to sit on his lap and she straddled him as she wrapped her arms around his neck.  "No one can fault you for that, not even grannie.  She won't blame you or make you do anything that you don't want to do.  Except for when we have to be with Meghan which is for all the major events.  I love you and our kids so much that I will do anything to protect our family."

"I love you too, William," she leaned forward to place her lips on his.  "You know we still have an hour before the kids come home from school," Evelyn said as she played with the buttons of his shirt and undid them.

"Yeah?" He smiled at his wife as he tucked a piece of blonde hair behind her ear.

"Still okay with one more?" She asked her husband who instead of talking, he leaned forward and entered 

"Fuck me, William," she groaned.

"With pleasure," he smirked and picked his wife up to carry her to their bedroom.

*

After they had sex, they were still cuddling in their bed as she peppered kisses along his collarbone and along his shoulder as he soothingly ran his hand up and down her arm.  

Her mobile was blowing up and she groaned as she constantly heard it ring.

"Make it stop," he groaned as he continued to place kisses all over her neck as she let out of a sigh of content.

"William," she shrieked as he took her nipple in his mouth and swirled his tongue around it.  "I have to get up to get my mobile."

"Fine," he grumbled and detached her nipple from his mouth which made her laugh slightly.

Her mobile was blowing up and she wondered who was texting her now.  Her eyes widened as she saw forty unread messages from Ivy, Caroline Fleming, Shannon, Kate, Pippa, Ellie, Vivienne, and Mia.  A few years ago she met Caroline and instantly loved her.  She loved her quirkiness and her donkey-like laugh.  Even though she was born into an aristocratic family but she never let that stop her from being her.  She surrounded herself with close friends she knew she could trust.  They even made friends with some American's a few years back - Nicole and Jesse.  They were famous on YouTube for their Vlogs but never exploited nor used the friendship they had with the Royal couple.  Every year they always had a Friendsgiving for Thanksgiving to make them feel more at home being in London.  Of course, they were still friends with Elisabeth and Sebastian, Thomas and Michael as well as the friends they made living in Wales. 

Caroline: I think we need a girls night out.

Ivy: God, yes.  When?

Vivienne: If its this weekend I can!