Chapter Twenty-Seven : More Drama

It was finally the weekend.

Meaning that Evelyn could relax.  A new year had passed and it was now January 2008.  There was something that Evelyn just loved.  Being able to do whatever she wanted and be able to relax or enjoy time with her friends and family.  She loved being able to be lazy too and sleep in on days she wasn't working.  

She was enjoying a nice cuppa hot rose tea until her mobile vibrated.

The Sorting Hat group chat 

Ginny (Beatrice): do you girls want to go to the club tonight?  Let loose. . .

Hermione (Eugenie): Yes please!!!  By the way who made me Hermione?

Fleur (Evelyn): I'm in.  And I'm assuming Bea did?

Ginny: yes, yes and yes!  Meet you all at Raffles tonight at 9?

Fleur:  see you girls then mind if I add someone to the group?

Ginny: go for it.  the more the better.

Fleur added Ivy to the group chat.

Fleur changed Ivy to Angelina.

Angelina (Ivy): what the bloody hell is this and why is your name Fleur and mine Anglina, Evelyn?

Fleur: Harry Potter, duh.  And we are all meeting up tomorrow night at 9 at Raffles.

Angelina: whose we?

Ginny: oh yes, hi. *emoji waving* i'm beatrice (will's cousin)

Hermione: and i'm the other cousin Eugenie.  so you in?

Angelina: Hell yes.  

Evelyn had decided to go out to the club with Beatrice, Eugenie and Ivy all having a girls night out. It had been a while since she let loose with no consequences. She was looking forward to tonight.  Eve changed into a short mini dress that was red and the sleeves were off the shoulders pairing it with her black heels and wearing bolder makeup.  William was now back with the military and she was okay with that as long as he was safe.  

They still wrote each other letters and she kept them all in a keep sake box as she would send him boxes of his favourite things along with bits and bobs that he didn't know he would love.  

*

"Is she that daft?  What the bloody hell is she doin' here?" Ivy said her with her Scottish accent stronger since she was slightly tipsy.

"What are you going on about?" Eugenie asked searching through the crowd of people before her eyes landed on the blonde who Ivy was glaring at.

Ivy hit it off with Eugenie and Beatrice instantly just as Evelyn thought she would.  That was the main reason for inviting her along with the rest of them.  Eugenie squinted her eyes as she looked at the platinum blonde woman that was only a few feet away from them and laughing with a group a girls.

"Shut up!  Is that?"

"Mhm," she told the brunette with an attitude.

Evelyn was sipping on her cosmopolitan and dancing with Beatrice as they were laughing and having a good time.  All of a sudden she feels someone's drink being spilled on her and ice going through her dress making her let out a gasp from the cold.  Her once wavy blonde hair now a total mess due to drink and Bea's mouth is hung open in surprise and appalled at who could do that to Evelyn.  Surely it had to be by accident?