chapter 15: the glintstone beast

Start from the beginning

Vanoss: how do we think we should destroy it

Delirious: well I'm right or wrong shouldn't we see a driver somewhere on that thing

Wildcat: let's find out

Wildcat charge at the head tank as it hears him and turns twords him. The barrel of the this machine starts to light on fire and shoots a flaming cannon ball at wildcat. He avoids it and sees if there a way to destroy it. The head tank than shoots a stream of flames and drives full speed at wildcat. Wildcat avoids it and turns back to it, he also sees someone operating the contraption. This must be a weak point to this tank and wildcat signals vanoss and delirious to help. Delirious shows up and use his glintstone pebbles to distract the head tank. Once distracted it shoots a flaming cannon ball at delirious, but misses it's shot. Wildcat goes behind it and stabs the back of the driver, which kills him and leaving the contraption unavailable.

Vanoss moves up ahead and sees foot-soldiers behind those dragon flamethrower cannons. There is also a knight behind them as it sees him and enchants it's swords. Vanoss is surprised to see them using magic, but it's going to be a challenge for him and his friends to deal with them. Vanoss use his fireball magic to kill one of the foot-soldiers behind the flamethrower cannon and went around them. The knight points his sword at vanoss and thrust it's magic sword at him, but vanoss dodge it and attacks the knights arm. Vanoss goes behind it and throws a fireball at the knight, setting him ablaze. Delirious shows up and finished off the knight with his sword.

Wildcat passes them and goes twords the other soldiers up ahead and slicing them in half. He than throws a flaming pot and throws it at a foot-soldier which burns him to death.

Vanoss: woah a little harsh huh

Wildcat: ya I know

Delirious: guys look

They all look up ahead and sees what appears to be the main gate to the academy. They all run to it and once they are close a blue magic wall with a shield symbol appears. This stops them and made them confused, wildcat touches it as it feels like a glass wall.

Wildcat: great now what?

Delirious: remember what  thops said, we need a glintstone key

Wildcat: right but where? It could be anywhere in this lake

Delirious: that is true but where do we start

While they are talking vanoss activates a site of grace and sees a dead corpse with something in it's hand. He goes and takes it which happens to be a burned map, the map shows the academy, the academy gate town, and a blue circle. The circle is marked on what looks to be some kind of rock formations, he believes it's a map to the glintstone key.

Vanoss: guys, I think I know where it is

Delirious: you do?

Vanoss: *shows the burned map* I do

Wildcat: where?

Vanoss: the map shows it's northwest of the academy gate town at some sort of rock formations

Wildcat: so we go there

Vanoss: yes

Delirious: ok, well let's get to it

Vanoss: yup, more walking it is

Vanoss and his friends now make their way back to the academy gate town as they now need to go to their new destination.

Half an hour later.

Vanoss and his friends make their way to where they need to go. Apart from encountering more of those silver frog men and a new threat. They found those giant flowers delirious talked about but they are blue instead of pink. When they faced one it summons a swarm of magic bolts that seeks them out. I was a struggle but they managed to kill it and harvest it materials, they also found out that the giant flowers weakness is fire thanks to vanoss throwing his fireball at it. They pass a couple of ruins that may be part of the academy gate town and an abandoned church. They there more about getting the glintstone key that just exploring, but they come back later.