chapter 9: The sorcerer

We see delirious riding on torrent as they make their way to the sorcerer. They pass by the ruins where they fought off the soldiers and the knight. Heading north he's follows the road that goes to a bridge leading across to an area they have never been to. Delirious looks to his right and sees a warrior on his horse, guess there's other foe's who ride horses despite the golden knight him and his friends saw. Ignoring the warrior he come to a bridge where two foot-soldiers and a soldier Camping. On the bridge he sees the same warrior on the bridge, perhaps another one. Delirious delt with the soldiers just to get some runes and went to face the warrior. He never fought on a horse so he'll have to give it a try, he starts by charge at him. The warrior saw him coming and charge as well on his horse. The warrior raise his sword and delirious did the same, once close their swords clash to each other making a spark. Delirious turns torrent around for another charge attack and the warrior did the same as well. Delirious raise his sword at ready to swing, but the warrior has his sword down and as he got close to delirious he swung his sword.

Delirious saw this and quickly dodged it as it leaves a scratch on his mask. Delirious quickly turns torrent and charge with his sword ready. Warrior charge once again and delirious readies to do something. When delirious got close he pointed his sword at the warrior and grabs it into his chest. The amount of strength knocks him off his horse and falls to the ground dead. Delirious felt victory in him for killing something new to him all by himself. Delirious looks at the warrior and thought of wearing his armor, but wasn't sure it would fit him for being a sorcerer himself.

So he takes the armor in case him or his friends jackets are damaged. Up ahead sees a group of walking corpse peasant just wandering about. But sometimes caught his eyes that he was looking for, one of the peasants is holding a staff. So he went and killed them off as well as the one with the staff. He gets off of torrent and picks up the staff, not as cools as his previous staff but just what he needs to do his magic again. But he still needs to find the sorcerer which is somewhere in limgrave.

As got back on torrent he spotted something that surprised him the most of all. Two giant trolls who are impaled by giant nails that are chained to a carriage move about. This is something amazing to see in movies, but since this is real it's looks more stunning than fiction. Delirious notice something about it, behind the carriage are a group of corpse peasants, soldiers, and a single warrior on his horse. He's needs to get by them undetected, so he goes off road into the open field to pass them. Up ahead is a ruin that delirious went to check out, if there's a ruin than there's loot he thought about. Going to the ruins he's spots something that got him to stop torrent from getting close. A group of slowly moving flowers is something that is beyond comprehensive. But that's not what he just sees, in the middle of those moving flowers is a giant pink flower or rose. This is a new enemy him and his friends have ever seen before, but he wonders how bad they could be.

He got off of torrent and torrent disappeared into magic. Delirious got his sword and his staff ready to fight them and see what they do. When he got 10 feet close to the flowers the giant flower reacted to his presence and lifted up with it's long stem. Out of curiosity lights appears underneath delirious and thought of something bad is going to happen. Delirious moves out of the way and beams of lights rain down on the spot delirious was previously at. Thankfully delirious though of it quickly and decided to attack the flowers. The small flowers that surrounds the giant flower move twords delirious as a..... Well vary slow moving paste. Delirious decided to take out the small flowers before he could kill the big flower.

The small flowers started by shaking around as they released a small cloud of poisonous pollen. Delirious waited for a second and slice the first flower in half, they are simply to take out and they are more fragile like a common flower. But since there in a group they cover a decent area in poisonous pollen. Delirious killed a couple of them but when he looks at the giant flower he sees something bad. The giant flower close it's peddles and looks to be building up something. Delirious got out of there looks to see it opens it peddles and release a huge cloud of poisonous pollen in a large area. This went on for about 20 second until it finally clears out and delirious went to kill the giant flower. What he didn't know that as he struck the giant flowers stem it was thicken enough for the sword to pierce through it. He struck the giant flowers a couple of time and giant flower moves back and slams onto delirious. Despite it being a flower delirious can feel the amount of weight the giant flower has, which hurts his whole body. The giant flower stands back up and delirious got up as well trying to shake off the pain. He drank the flask Melina gave them and the pain is gone, now he continues to attack the giant flower.