chapter 1: the hooded figure

It is a nice and sunny day at canada as it is summer. The skies are clear and the sun is bright, never hot at all. We see the museum of natural where three familiar and popular friends walk in. These three are famous YouTubers who are taking a break from their recordings.

The first ones name is evan, but on YouTube everyone call him vanoss. He the main jokester of the ground with his friends when playing video games. The second ones name is Tyler, but on YouTube is wildcat. He the guys who like to do vlogging, unboxing, and hanging out with his friends. The third one is Jonathan or delirious he is preferred. He's the mask YouTuber who is good at hiding his face from fans and playing with his friends on intense video game. He is right now wearing his mask to hide his face from public in order to keep it a secret.

We see the guys wondering around the museum check out some old artifacts and fossilized remaining of animals. Tho it is boring to see and look at but they have nothing else to do. They were planning on watching a new movie but it's not out yet in theaters. So this all they have to do, vanoss doesn't mind it at but his friends seems to enjoy what they are looking at. They are right now seeing some taxidermy of all extinct creatures. It's all fun to look at, but vanoss however is staring to get bored.

Vanoss: are we done guys

Wildcat: huh?

Vanoss: are we done

Wildcat: it's been 10 minutes and you already bored

Vanoss: I've been to this place before and it's in my country

Delirious: well we haven't seen this place before

Vanoss: well I have

Wildcat: look let us enjoy this please

Vanoss: fine.... I'm going to the restroom

Delirious: alright but don't take to long

Vanoss left the guys and heads to where the restroom is. He's been here three times this year and he knows around the place. His friends are visiting him and and yesterday they wanted to spend the night for about three days. He cool with that but about their girlfriends back home. Vanoss saw the restroom and was heading their, until he bumps into someone he didn't see comings as the person drop a box.

Vanoss: aw shoot I'm sorry

???: It's ok

Vanoss grabs the box and gives to the person he bumped into. Is was a young lady who is wearing a light grey dress of some kind. He was also wearing a black hooded cloak that covers half of her face so vanoss can't tell. Tho bit of her hair was showing that are colored red.

Vanoss: umm I believe you drop this

???: Such kindness

Vanoss: ya I am

???: Are you evan fong

Vanoss: umm ya how....  How did you know my name, are you one of my fans

???: Fans?

Vanoss: you know like you know me on YouTube... You know like videos

???: You mean those moving pictures on the glass

Vanoss: ummm I guess

???: No..... I just know who you are

Vanoss: ok, well I gotta go and it's nice seeing you

???: It's good to see you

Vanoss continue to go to the restroom so that he won't keeps his friends waiting. He than looks behind to see the girl, but she was no longer there and was nowhere to be seen. This was confusing for vanoss, tho nothing else out of the ordinary so he went to the restroom.