Cheater -m.c

"No michael this is the last time I forgive you! How could you cheat on me again?" I screamed as tears streamed down my face.

"Y/n, I'm sorry I was drunk okay? I don't know what else I could say except for that!" I looked up to see tears starting to pool in the corners of his eyes and it was hard not to run into his arms.

"You can't just say it, Michael, you have to prove it." My eyes squinted into a glare waiting for a reply. Instead of the words I expected, Michael strided over to me and backed me against the wall.

"Michael wha-" I was cut off by his lips being passionately pressed against mine.

"You said to prove it." I let myself melt into his touch and a tap on my thigh signalled for me to jump. With my legs wrapped around his torso, he carried us upstairs. His hand trailed under my shirt to give my right breast a gentle squeeze, causing a moan to escape my lips. I pulled at his top as a signal for him to get it off and mine soon disappeared aswell.

I started to Palm him through his jeans and he groaned into my mouth. "Not today princess, today's all about you." his fingers travelled around my back to the clasp of my bra and it followed suit of our shirts. He pressed a quick kiss to my lips before trailing down to my right breast and sucking the nipple. I moaned as the pleasure erupted through my body. he moved onto my left breast repeating the actions as he slid down my shorts and pants. He removed himself from my naked body, making me look up. His jeans were in the floor and the obvious bulge was tempting.
He spread my legs and his mouth made contact with my clit. Sucking at it. moans filled the room whilst he continued to pleasure me. he licked my slits before returning to my clit. a single digit entered me and began slowly pumping. soon after a second finger was added and I was a moaning mess.

"Michael I'm about to come," I breathed out. This caused him to pick up his speed and to suck harshly on my bundle of nerves. my legs shook as j was left in pleasure filled euphoria.

As I came down from my high I noticed Michael was now next to me. He pulled the covers over our bodies and pulled me into him."i still hate you," I whispered.

"I know," but I didn't miss the feel of him smiling against my neck.