8.

The outfits are on the top^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And before they knew it was their anniversary. Chan woke up really early to prepare Felix a breakfast and to pick up some flowers. The younger was dead asleep so he had enough time to make him a romantic breakfast.

When the younger woke up he was met with Chan smiling softly at him and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Good morning baby! Happy three month anniversary" he smiled and pulled Felix in a sweet kiss in which Felix happily kissed back.

"Good morning Channie! Happy anniversary!" He giggled and shyly looked at Chan who only smiled wider at younger's cuteness.

"You're so cute baby! Well you better get up and close your eyes, I have a surprise for you" he smirked and pecked him on the cheek.

"S-surprise? What surprise?" He aksed excitedly.

"Well it won't be a surprise if I tell you. Now stand up" he said and got off the bed and held out his hand for the younger to take it.

Felix stood up and closed his eyes after he took a hold of Chan's hand. They started to make their way to the table where Chan placed everything.

They got to the table and Chan moved to stand behind the younger so he can hug him and place his head on younger's shoulder.

"You can open your eyes now baby" he said softly and placed a kiss on his neck.

When Felix opened his eyes, his mouth droped open when he saw everything.

"Oh my God! Channie!" He said in awe, looking at everything on the table

"Do you like it?" Chan asked and turned younger around so they're face to face and pulled him closer.

"I love it Channie! Thank you so much!" He smiled widely and kissed Chan on the lips making Chan smile even more.

They kissed some more then they pulled away only for Chan to peck his lips again.

"I'm glad you like it. Now let's go and eat so we can continue with our day" he said and pulled Felix with him so they can start to eat.

After they ate, the most of their day they spended cuddling in their bed and watched movies. In the middle of one movie they were watching Felix wanted Chan's affection and kisses so they ended up kissing each other for some time.

They stayed in bed until around 5pm so they could get ready for their dinner date Chan planned, Chan also told him he have another surprise for the younger. Chan was the first one to get dressed so he pecked younger's lips and waited for him in the living room.

Of course since he dressed first he didn't saw what younger was wearing so that's why when Felix was done and came to him, his mouth dropped open at how beautiful the younger looked. ( both outfits are on the top )