1.

"Felix? Where are you?" Felix heard a voice from the kitchen calling him.

"I'm in my room Hannie" he yelled back and continued to watch a movie on his phone.

After few moments he heard footsteps coming closer to his room. He just ignored it but then someone opened a door of his room.

"Ugh! Leave me alone Han" he groaned and throw a pillow at Han.

"Hey! Stop that! Also what are you doing? We were supposed to go shoping" he pouted at the end and got closer to Felix.

"Umm... I'm watching a movie..." he mummbled and looked down.

"Don't tell me your watching the same movie again?" he lifted his eyebrow and crrosed his arms while glaring at Felix.

"Umm... n-no..." he stuttered and pouted.

"Oh my God Lix! Why are you watching that again? You're so damn obsessed with that movie, oh wait no! You're obsessed with that actor!" He raised his voice at the younger one because it was true. Felix rewatched the movie for fourth time this week and it was only wednesday.

"And what? It's not my fault he's so damn hot and beautiful! And don't act like you're not rewatching the movies where Minho is acting!" Felix yelled back because he's annoyed that he's being disturbed while watching his movie.

"Excuse me! Minho is my boyfriend so of course I'll rewatch his movies, I'm supporting him" he cocked his head.

"Ugh! You're so damn lucky. Your boyfriend is a celebrity" he pouted and his expression turned sad.

Han started to feel bad for his best friend, he hates to see him sad or upset.

Here's the thing. Felix is obsessed with actor named Bang Christopher Chan. He watched all his movies and just can't help himself not to fall in love with him. He's just so handsome and beautiful and his dimples almost killed Felix.

Han found him many times crying over the actor, and everytime he ask him why he's crying he just says that he'll never met him or he's too perfect for this world.

He don't want to see his best friend crying so he thought about doing something about that.

...............

After Han comforted Felix, he feel asleep beside Han. Han kissed him on the forehead ( that was a normal thing for them to kiss each other's foreheads ) and lefted the room.

He grabbed his keys and lefted the apartment, but not before leaving a note for Felix when he wakes up.

Hii Lix!
I hope you had a good nap. I stepped out for few hours but I'll be back before dinner.
Love you ♡

After about half an hour he reached his destination. He was in front of the big white villa. He walked to the front door and used his keys to open the door.

"Min? You here?" He kind of yelled when he stepped in and placed his keys on the counter.

After few second in front of him was tall, handsome boy with brown hair and a beautiful smile on his face.

"Sung! Baby I didn't know you'll visit today" he walked to his boyfriend and pulled him in a kiss which Han responded quickly.

"Yeah me too Min. But I need your help" he pouted and looked at Minho's confused face.

They were sitting on a couch with Han on Minho's lap and started to explain his plan.

He got an idea how to make Chan and Felix met. He know that Minho was a really good friend with Chan because they acted in few movies together and they knew each other for a long time.

He sugesst that Minho go and talk with Chan about Felix and to see how he'll react. If he don't react that well Minho will show Chan a picture of Felix because Felix is just adorable human and who won't fall in love with him. Also Minho knows that Chan kinda have a thing for boys with freckles.

After he explained everything to Minho, he agreed to this plan because he was tired of Chan complaining about being single and he wants a boyfriend.

After they planned everything and had a heated make out, Han left and went back to his house while Minho went with their plan.

Minho:
Hey dude!
Are you busy tommorow?

Bang Chan:
Hey Min.
I don't think I'm busy, why?

Minho:
Great!
Come to my house at 2pm tomorrow
we are hanging out and I need to talk with you.

Bang Chan:
Umm... should I be worried?

Minho:
Nope!
Nothing to worry about :)

Bang Chan:
Okay..?
You're kinda weird but okay
See you tomorrow👋🏻

Minho:
See ya~
Read at 5:56pm

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here is first chapter. I hope you like it. :)