6.

"C-channie?" Felix asked at the sudden action and how close they are to each other. He thought his heart will jump out his chest when Chan grabbed his chin with the other hand.

"I'll clean it for you" he said softly and closed the space between their lips.

Felix's eyes widdened, but he kissed him back, finally tasting those soft, plump lips on his own. He placed his arms around Chan's neck and felt the older smiled in the kiss.

When Chan felt younger kissed him back he placed his hands on Felix's waist and deepened the kiss. He backed the younger against the counter and continued to kiss him heatedly.

Felix let out a small moan when he felt older's tongue on his bottom lip. They continued to kiss each other until they needed to pull away for air.

"Umm... s-sorry about that" Chan said and backed away a little from younger but his hands still on younger's waist.

"Y-you kissed m-me..?" Felix asked shyly, his cheeks red. He touched his lips with his fingers with a little smile and looked down.

"Y-yeah..... I did..." Chan asked kinda embarassed thinking that younger didn't like it, but then he wouldn't kiss him back if he didn't liked it.

"Ohh..." was all Felix said and looked down trying to process what just happend.

H-he really kissed me?

"Lix? I need to tell you something...." Chan said and looked in the youngers eyes trying to make eye contact while Felix was trying to avoid it.

"W-what it is?" He said looking down but then he felt older lifting his face up making eye contact with him. Chan smiled softly and leaned closer.

Felix's eyes widdened once again and closed them. He felt the older's face just an inch away from his face and just as Chan was about to close the space between them he wishpered.

"I like you Lix" he whispered and kissed him once again, this time Felix immediately responded to the kiss. He wrapped his arms around Chan's neck and pulled him closer.

"R-really? You really l-like me?" Felix aksed when they pulled away, foreheads touching and they were panting a bit.

"Yeah. The first time I saw your face I always thought you look really cute.... and when we started to talk with each other and hang out I just couldn't help not to fall for you..." Chan said softly and smiled at the younger who blushed. What suprised Chan was when Felix pulled him closer to leave a peck on his lips.

"I-I like you too Channie.." he shyly said and watched a smile on Chan's face grow bigger. He giggled when Chan picked him up and spun him around, both smiling widely.

They went back to couch to cuddle while waiting for cake to bake. While watching a movie Chan would kiss younger's foreahead making Felix smile. They talked about random thing enjoying the time spent together.

After the cake was done, they decorated it together well mostly Felix because Chan was busy pecking younger's lips or staring at younger's face.

They ate the cake, feeding each other and giggling. Chan of course after every bite  pecking younger's lips or nose. After they ate the cake they went to Felix's room to cuddle.

"Lixie?"

"Yes Channie?" Felix lifted his head from Chan's chest to look up at the older.

"Can I stay over tonight? I don't want to leave" he asked stroking younger's waist.

"Umm I mean you can.... but what about Jisung?" He pouted at the end.

"You said he went to Minho right?" He asked and received a nod from the younger. He smiled and pulled his phone out his pocket and texted someone.

Bang Chan:
Hey Minho!?

Minho:
Wassup dude?

Bang Chan:
Is your boyfriend at your place?

Minho:
Umm... yes he is...
Why do you ask that?

Bang Chan:
Well he'll stay over at your
place tonight because he can't go
back to his apartment tonight

Minho:
Why he can't go?

Bang Chan:
Because I'm staying over at my baby's place
and I don't want any interruptions

Minho:
Oh?!
You guys finally together?

Bang Chan:
Yup!

Minho:
Congrats dude, you're finally
not single anymore

Bang Chan:
Oh fuck off dude!
I need to go, ttyl

Minho:
Lmao bye👋🏻

"Well that's done" Chan said and turned his phone off and turned his attention to the one lying on top of him.

"What happend?" Felix asked when he noticed the older wasn't on his phone anymore.

"Jisung will stay at Minho's place so we don't have to worry about anything" he said and kissed younger's nose. Felix smiled widely and cuddled closer to Chan who just giggled at younger's cuteness.

"Well then night Channie" he said and kissed him and laid back on Chan's chest.

"Good night baby" he said and closed his eyes pulling the younger closer.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Not proofread😕